Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cowboy Casanova... my kid is OBSESSED

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:05 AM
  • 3 Replies

My 1 year old dances to this song every time it comes on..... She could be asleep in the carseat, if it comes on she wakes up and startes dancing. I have a bunch of videos and I want to make a compilation, but I've never done anything like that. It is so funny. Daddy just deployed and I want to make him a little video, how on earth do I stick them all together where I want them to fit? It would be such a funny video ♥

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AMarineLovesMe
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Haha sounds like my DS and certain songs - Big Green Tractor, Alright, and Chicken Fried mainly lol.  I'm sure he will love a video, I made a bunch for DH when he was gone and he loved them and said they helped a lot.  Not sure how to put them all together though, I think youtube has an editing feature.... don't quote me though lol

Pregnancy%20ticker
mama2conor
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:23 AM

LOL cute.  My son goes wild for 'Boom Boom Pow.'  He LOVES that song.

Try http://www.onetruemedia.com.  Neat site for making little videos like that.

munchkinsmom07
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:25 AM

If you are using a video camera you should have a disk that comes with it so you can actually edit it on your computer and put it all together with music and everything and sub titles as well. its pretty easy to do if you dont have a disk try looking online for a free video editing i think adobe might have something but im not sure i use adobe photo shop and adobe illestrator for all my pictures and collages. usually you can find some good ones online its just a matter of looking or going to the store and trying to find something, I can ask around here I have a few high tech guys that know a lot that love any chance they get to gloat there knowledge...lol....so if you are still wondering let me know and I will check back in with you but good luck and heres a bump!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)