Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kahlan Elizabeth is here PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM
  • 10 Replies

On December 31,2009 my little princess came in to this world unexpectedly. At around 3:30pm i was feeding my son lunch when all ov a sudden i felt kinda wet down there so i went to the bathroom expecting me to have just peed on my self. No matter how many times i went to the bathroom i would still get this little stream like i was peeing my self. I called  the after hourse hotline and told them what was going on and they said go to L&D and be prepared to stay. I thought they were joking i didnt have any other signs of laber. I packed my stuff and got in the car and went to the hospital to be checked. On the way there i was haveing mild contractions but not bad. They hooked me up to everything when i got there and checked me to see if my water had broken and the lab said it came back negative but in the mean time i had one big contraction and Kahlan kicked really hard and then i had a gush so they admitted me. Right after that the contractions where so bad i asked for an epi. They gave me the epi but it was to late. After they gave me the epi i went from 7 centimeters to 10 centimeters in 15 min. I got the the hospital at 6pm and Kahlan was born at 9:15pm. It hurt more then anything in this world. There was only one push and she was out the epi started to work after i had the baby. Kahlan is a known celebrity around here to. She was the last baby born in 2009 in the reno area so we were both on the news to. She is perfect and i love her so much.She weighed in at 6LBS 9OZ and 18 1/4 inches long. I was just talking to my docter on wednesday about maybe induceing me next week but she couldnt wait here is a picture of my beautiful little girl

Kahlan before her big interview with News 4

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cheyennesmommy4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:24 AM
Oh how cute. Congrats. She is so beautiful.

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels and expecting our little boy, Mason due March 26th, 2010.

3galsmomma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Congrats!!! She's beautiful. How neat to be the last baby in your area in 2009!! What great story to tell her later in life!

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:26 AM

yay! congrats! that is so cool her being the last baby there in 2009:)

Allergic2Stupid
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Awww she is lovely and I really like what she is wearing!  Congrats mama...enjoy her!

grlsmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:30 AM

congrats my dd was 6 pound 9 ounces and 19 1/2 inches.

pearlmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:32 AM

she is precious ;)congratulations

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:33 AM

So precious.

EmoticonsEmoticons

allycally
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:35 AM

congrats shes beautiful!!!!!!

TOMUCH_2FAST
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Aww congrats

Ready?? I am 20 years old, non married, still with my daughters father, semi CIO, on time vaccinating, spanking, Bottle giving, open minded, high school grad. full time college student, WOTH  mommy to Mariah and i wouldn't change a second of it for the world.

ArianaRiRi
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Congratulations!!! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)