Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haven't felt like being social on here.

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:47 AM
  • 7 Replies

Just been torn up about all the bad stuff happening in the family. Surely haven't felt like arguing about anything with strangers. So, I stay quiet. Cause I don't know what I feel like talking about. I know people from here have offered to listen or chat with me. But I close myself off. I am not one to reach out. I end up carrying a lot of my emotions on my shoulders. I just have hopes that the New Year doesn't get any worse. Just don't know how much more can handle. I have been hiding out on FB, if and when I get on the computer. My kids haven't been home a lot. My oldest hangs out with her friends and my youngest loves spending time with her granny(my mom). I am glad, cause my mom is old and frail. She needs my dd's company. That way if anything should happen, she can have my dd call me. I am always on guard as far as my mom's health. She has a lot of health problems. Man, it's tough watching the parents getting old and needing us more. I find myself listening to my mom more, as she has gotten very absent minded. My dad will retire in June of this year. I don't know how he is going to handle all that. The man has worked every day of his adult life, and even during his childhood. He helped my grandma raise his brothers while papaw was away in the service.

Guess I am just babbling on...sorry to be a bore. Just wanted to post, haven't been very involved here lately. Hope everyone is having a nice begining to the New Year. It's gotten cold here, suppose to be int he 20's all week.  Can say I am ready for Spring, so I can start planting some more flowers. I wanna get a lot more morning glories this spring. Those turned out so pretty last summer. :0)

What are your favorite flowers?

EmoticonsEmoticons

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ERNAProud
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM

I know exactly what you mean.

Ever since my DS lost her baby boy on Dec. 13 I have not really wanted to talk to anyone on my friends list or in my regular groups. I have been hanging out in here quite a bit. I just don't want to really talk to anyone. I don't know why, I just want them to leave me alone.

Guess that makes me a terrible "friend", huh?

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:17 AM

I'm sorry. :(. I don't know you but I am here for you if you need anything.

BTW my favorite are Heather's cause thats my name.

Heather: We have a great informational call on how to lose weight on January 10th. PM me if you are interested.
Married/got engaged to your S/O less than a year after you started dating? click here!

in lovetoddler boybaby girl

pearlmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:18 AM

sorry about everything you are dealing with :( I hope things get better for you and the ones you love soon ;) My favorite flower is the red red rose ;)

MommaChristmas
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:26 AM

Gardenias are mine, They were my mom's favorite and they remind me of her. I lost her in 2003 and I miss her every day.

futureshock
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:26 AM

Quoting pearlmom:

sorry about everything you are dealing with :( I hope things get better for you and the ones you love soon ;) My favorite flower is the red red rose ;)

allycally
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:30 AM

Roses every kind....Sorry things are tough momma,,hang in there it should stop raining soon,,,actually i think we might get some snow this coming week,,,,yuck im so tired of the wet..

ERNAProud
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:33 AM

I forgot to mention...Abraham Lincoln roses are my favorite flowers. They are a deep, deep red, and they have a BEAUTIFUL smell. Usually I am not much for the rose hybrids, but that one is awesome.

Quoting ERNAProud:

I know exactly what you mean.

Ever since my DS lost her baby boy on Dec. 13 I have not really wanted to talk to anyone on my friends list or in my regular groups. I have been hanging out in here quite a bit. I just don't want to really talk to anyone. I don't know why, I just want them to leave me alone.

Guess that makes me a terrible "friend", huh?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)