Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI posts

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

do you ever think about WHO is reading them?

I just find it a contradiction.......people always say it doesn't matter who reads them & then someone comes on complaining that a nosey SIL. MIL or someone or other reads their posts & everyone gets offended at how "horrible" it is  that the OP's "privacy" was violated.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Allergic2Stupid
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:05 AM

I always think it's funny that those posts always start " I know this is tmi BUT..."  Ah they don't bother me.  Who could be reading them that would bother you?  I'm just curious..and bored....and sick so I can't sleep......

OwensMama824
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:08 AM

So like "TMI but I get the shits when AF comes around" Why the hell would I care if anyone read that? I'm sure a rapist would find that really sexy, and if it's anyone in my family... they probably already know.

Amybelle
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:19 AM

I just find it a contradiction.......people always say it doesn't matter who reads them & then someone comes on complaining that a nosey SIL. MIL or someone or other reads their posts & everyone gets offended at how "horrible" it is  that the OP's "privacy" was violated.

adri_nevarez
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:20 AM

I don't care who reads what I post on here... I mean, I don't know anyone on here IRL.  I am usually pretty open and so are my friends - in fact, I just got a text a few minutes ago that read "I just had the best orgasm ever"!  and that was from an IRL friend, lol!

boyd-family
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:21 AM

I think its funny that people expect it to be private after they post it on the internet LOL. I never put anything on here that I wouldn't want the world to know cause thats who reads these posts....yes the world!!

CafeMom Tickers
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:55 AM

I'm a pretty open person off-line too so I honestly DON'T care who is reading my posts, because I'd probably share whatever I do here with them anyway.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that this one person keeps stealing pictures of my kids and claiming that he's related to them... so that is why you won't find me posting them often. :(

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Amybelle
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)