Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

extra discharge, does this mean i am about to get my period?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

ok so dh and i have been ttc and i for some reason have alot of extra discharge. it is too early to take a test. but is this normal? does this mean i am about to get my period?

preview photopreview image

check out my  daughters myspace page. it is for people to get to know a little about her and what a beautiful baby girl she was before she went home to rest with God.    
 www.myspace.com/joslynnsky

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
allycally
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:36 AM

either that or your ovulating or you are pregnant IDK really sorry 

pearlmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Could also be a bacterial infection. Idk. Good luck :)

RandJsmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:39 AM

For me thats a good sign I am about to start, unfortunately!  Hopefully you will get your BFP soon!

3boyz1princess

It depends...My sil tried for 13 yrs to get prego and when she did (not knowing she was) she called me freaking out about all this discharge she had never really had before i said take a test she laughed at me since dr. told her she could not get prego well she took one and was prego so you could be or your cycle is off and your ovulating...Hope your prego sending baby vibes your way

in loveboy n girltwin boys

HUBBY & ME       CHANDLER,MADSION,CARSON & COLTON

15YR             13YR            5YR             4YR

abbymomof1

well it doesn't smell or look different (tmi sorry) so i do not think that. thank you i realy hope i am. but i do not want to get my hopes up ya know.

Quoting pearlmom:

check out my  daughters myspace page. it is for people to get to know a little about her and what a beautiful baby girl she was before she went home to rest with God.    

abbymomof1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:43 AM

thanks for the baby vibes. i should not be ovulating. it was not the typical egg white discharge like i get when i ovulate. more milky (tmi i know but we all have it right).

Quoting 3boyz1princess:

It depends...My sil tried for 13 yrs to get prego and when she did (not knowing she was) she called me freaking out about all this discharge she had never really had before i said take a test she laughed at me since dr. told her she could not get prego well she took one and was prego so you could be or your cycle is off and your ovulating...Hope your prego sending baby vibes your way

pearlmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Sometimes it doesn't need to smell. But let's hope that any of that is happening and let's wait and see. Maybe you are preggo momma :) baby dust Here is some baby dust for you :)

Quoting abbymomof1:

well it doesn't smell or look different (tmi sorry) so i do not think that. thank you i realy hope i am. but i do not want to get my hopes up ya know.

Quoting pearlmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)