Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horrible

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:04 AM
  • 16 Replies

Do you have any nicknames for your baby that others say is "horrible"? Why did you give them the nickname?
If you don't have anything "horrible" try funny, cute, whatever.

Here is mine. I call my daughter bullbaby. It is because she has droppy cheeks that remind me of a bulldog. lol. I called her that in front of my mom and her reply was "that's horrible!"

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pearlmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:05 AM

awww what a cutie pie ;) she is so precious

elaineashlina
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:09 AM

Thank you. :]

isaiahsmomma86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:10 AM

I call my son pookie, chunky monkey, and whiny butt, he's getting spoiled BAD. 8 months old and if he doesnt get what he wants its a fuss fest. lol Husband calls him fuss bus when he cries. And also Lil Truck, i have no clue where that one came from. LOL we have a lot of nicknames for him.

Heather- I am a  vaxing, non CIO, disposable diapering, formula feeding, stay at home mommy to Isaiah and happily married to the best hubby ever, Patrick.

elaineashlina
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:12 AM

Fissy wissy is her whiney nickname.
Haha oh the names us parents come up with!

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

I call my son pookie, chunky monkey, and whiny butt, he's getting spoiled BAD. 8 months old and if he doesnt get what he wants its a fuss fest. lol Husband calls him fuss bus when he cries. And also Lil Truck, i have no clue where that one came from. LOL we have a lot of nicknames for him.

Draysmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:12 AM

Lol she is a doll baby!!

My Ds name is Draven, which was shortened to D, and now Demon. lol my mom fusses at me all the time for calling him that! but his daddy calls him little D man. so it was just ran together! hehe

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
nas2326
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:13 AM

Stinkerbell and Stinkarella

NadiasMommy427
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:16 AM

I hate the nicknames MAN MAN, BUBBA, STINKY BEAR. My DD name is Nadia and it burns me up when someone calls her NA NA, I have a niece and her name is Lamisa and people call her LA LA!!! OMG! I hate that...lol

I call my DD doddlebug, it's what my mom called her as a baby and I picked it up after my mother died. 

LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Pooterbear.. lol when he was a baby I'd call him  gizmo like the little grimlin thing on grimlins but the sweet one ya know, because he always made silly sounds like he did. ah.. he goes by his nickname- Zeke his name is really Ezekiel. But my grandparents and my parents call him EZ and I can't stand that. That came about because after I had him my grandpa was like how in the world do you even spell his name?! E-Z *BAHAHAHA* "E-Z, HAHAHA EASY. HAHA" was what he said, so since then they call him EZ my mom calls him EZ beans? but okay.

ATG499
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:19 AM

I call my kiddo chunk-a-dunk, fat boy, whiny butt, stink face, and lil' stinker.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Well, I call my daughter "Swiss" and that gets on HER nerves. My son was trying to call her "sweet sis" and it came out "swiss" and it stuck. LOL But everyone else calls her Bug. (Her name is Lydia and she's been Lydibug since birth!)

We don't really have a nick name for my son. Chunky Monkey, or Chunkamunka is what I called him as a toddler.. but now we usually just call him by his name or Bubby. He'll get one eventually.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)