Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone have any baby dust to send my way? :(

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:05 AM
  • 14 Replies

im starting to get a little depressed.. everyone around me is either getting pregnant or having their baby.. and then here i am.. doing neither.. i have no idea why its so hard for me to conceive.. it took 3 years to get pregnant with my princess and 4 years for her to be here... and she LOVES kids and babies... but yet she plays alone all the time and even talks to her friends as if they were there (shes almost 2 but knows 2 of her friends names) they dont come over often anymore because our schedules have been conflicting.. but thats besides the point... my daughter is extremely smart and hardly needs me for anything! i want another baby so bad and i know it comes when you dont stress about it or whatever but its so hard not to.. everytime i get my period its a huge disappointment and i dont know how to control my feelings :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers, Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pearlmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:07 AM

baby dustGood luck ;)

soleismommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:08 AM

thank you i appreciate it!

Quoting pearlmom:

baby dustGood luck ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers, Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
pinkguitar87
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Aww... I am SO SORRY!!! I know kinda how you feel as far as the baby loving kids but doesn't really have any other little ones to be around and being so independent... Lucky we were able to get preggo pretty quick, I think about 6-7 months!!! I hope you do too and soon!!! SO!!! I am sending LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of BABYDUST your way!!! Just keep you head up and it will happen soon!!!

hugsbaby dust

darcyk10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:11 AM

Ill try to send you some of mine :) it took me a few months but not 3 years :( I will cross my fingers for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LisaJ1117
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:12 AM

Awwww sorry you are having a hard time with this.

I was the same too for a couple of years, and then i started taking prenatals.

Give it a try, a couple of months later i was pregnant with my Daughter. Now were are being cautious as she is only 5 1/2 months old and i have a feeling we are pregnant again.

I send some dust you're way hun, good luck x

sharisse
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:14 AM

mommynwife332
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Quoting soleismommy:

im starting to get a little depressed.. everyone around me is either getting pregnant or having their baby.. and then here i am.. doing neither.. i have no idea why its so hard for me to conceive.. it took 3 years to get pregnant with my princess and 4 years for her to be here... and she LOVES kids and babies... but yet she plays alone all the time and even talks to her friends as if they were there (shes almost 2 but knows 2 of her friends names) they dont come over often anymore because our schedules have been conflicting.. but thats besides the point... my daughter is extremely smart and hardly needs me for anything! i want another baby so bad and i know it comes when you dont stress about it or whatever but its so hard not to.. everytime i get my period its a huge disappointment and i dont know how to control my feelings :(

Triple baby dust!!!!!!!!!!OMGoodness when i think back to when i first found out i was pregnant with my second.......2 weekends before I was looking at a 38 week pregnant woman also named Jessica and saying awww i wish i was pregnant.Yea still haven't forgot about that one...I hope and pray baby dust your way!!!!!

mommynwife332
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Quoting LisaJ1117:

Awwww sorry you are having a hard time with this.

I was the same too for a couple of years, and then i started taking prenatals.

Give it a try, a couple of months later i was pregnant with my Daughter. Now were are being cautious as she is only 5 1/2 months old and i have a feeling we are pregnant again.

I send some dust you're way hun, good luck x

Im breastfeeding and you know how they say your not supposed to be able to get pregnant.....well i wonder how true that is....knowing my luck i will end up preggo.(i have been having dreams of myself being pregnant.yikes

jaysmommy04
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:24 AM

I was there  just recently... I know what you are going through.  My DS is 5, and I was so heart broken for him.... He started to say he wishes he was a big brother when he was 3.  We tried then.  I was told I had PCOS and that I could never get pregnant without drugs.  My DH was against us going this method.  We decided we could afford another child, but if by chance we ended up having multiples we would not be able to afford it.  So we tried naturally for 2 years, with no luck.  I was getting so depressed.  I grew up with my brother and sister being close in age, so we were never lonely or bored.  And I had to watch my DS, get sad because he would not have anyone to play with. When I tried taking him to daycare or play-care... Most the kids had their siblings there so they would not play with my DS.  They would just play with their siblings.  My DS was feeling singled out.  Now he is 5.5 years old.  And after the doctors told me over and over again, that I could not conceive without help... I did.  I am not saying you should not use the Dr's help.. I am just trying to give you hope in saying that I did it naturally after 2 years of being told I would not be able to.  I am sure anyone could get pregnant now.  I think it depends on your place of mind.  I conceived after giving up.  I started school thinking it would never happen, then it did.  It happens when you least expect it.  So anyways... sorry if it sounds like I am preaching to you or what ever... I just feel for you.  I have been there. 

Here is your baby dust= sticky dust for when it happens....

baby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dustbaby dust

ANandLPsMom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:27 AM

I'm sorry :( I'd send you some, but I need it myself :(

I'm a breast & formula feeding, disposable diapering, CIO as a last optioning, babywearing & stroller pushing, selective vaxing, prolife, anti circing, doula loving, working out of home, crazy sock loving, dog & cat having, hair-covering, Allah fearing, hand-sewing, exotic name loving, spanking, time-outing, speak-before-you-think, cyst having, history-loving, online-schooling, you have your own opinions so let me have mine, reverted Muslim mommy of 2 gorgeous biracial girls with different fathers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)