Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my MIL is ruinging my marriage (adult)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM
  • 19 Replies

I work over nights so tonight when my mother went to the hosptial for god knows what now I made dinner for DH and I and I used the new geroge form grill I got got x-mas I left that to clean and one or two other things with waterin the sink i had to still eat dinner and get some sleep before i went to work, she comes home from the hospital bitching and moaning how she has to do the dishes now she used a sponge on it and took off the coating and now it ruined. but she does not  care i mean i told do not touch it i will clean that no matter if it sitting i will clean just leave.  mind that the only thing she has to do I do all the cooking and cleaning the only thing i ask if she up to it that night which most nights she not can she do the dishes I am the only one that works in the house I am taking care of her and her sick husband and my own DH who disabled when i flip she tells me i am a bitch but she can say shit behind my back and when we got in to a huge fight and i told she was ruining my marriage she like i do not care. she opens our bedroom door with out knocking. I am so sick and tired of it i do not even want to see her tomorrow when i go home

frustratedangrybanging head into wall

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allycally
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:19 AM

sORRY 

mommynwife332
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:23 AM

so sorry mama!!!!

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:27 AM

Are you living in her house or vise versa?

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

tazmidgiefairy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:29 AM

we rent it togther we split everything 50/50 bill wise but everything else i do

KT9105
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:36 AM

If you can afford to, get everyone except you, your husband and your children out of the house - or get your own place.  We lived with my brother for a year almost and it almost ruined our relationship.  We'll never again live with any relatives no matter who they are.

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

we rent it togther we split everything 50/50 bill wise but everything else i do

tazmidgiefairy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:39 AM

we are saving up to do so the only thing is the cannot live alone because of the medical conditions they have so my Dh and I have agreed once it our meaning we pay for it all it our rules they don't like they know where the door is

Liyoness
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:41 AM

Periods and paragraphs are your friend. 

Michaelsmom256
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:42 AM

Thats messed up that she doesn't appreciate you.My mother in law and I don't get along either.

dre_bunny

cant you get a lock for your door? Maybe walk in on her on purpose... see how she like it?

tazmidgiefairy

i wrote while i am mad still am mad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)