Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The DEVINE MZ. P. KITTY

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:34 AM
  • 6 Replies

I swear my kitty is SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH a diva!! She has more sass and attitude that any cat I've ever had. When we got her we named her Pepper, welllllllll, she decided to change her name to an un-pro-nouncable symbol so we called her "The   Feline formerly known as Pepper" after awhile that got to be a bit much so she changed her name to P. Kitty.........of course THAT wasn't flashy enough so now we have "THE DEVINE MZ. P. KITTY"  Ugh she's such a DIVA!! lol

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:43 AM

rofl...... see you started it with giving her a diva name to start with.  Now my kitty Milo he is a humble sort.  Imagine a grumpy old man who has a hidden soft heart.   He will tell you off one minute and cuddle the next.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:45 AM

My kitty is named appropriately.. King. :) He thinks he owns the place.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

sgeorge0505
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM

I have a cat named freckles that is like that, the kicker is she is 13 and still acts like that. We have since called her Ms. Kitty. My siamese Ty is like a hyperactive child who never learns boundaries and will wake us all up if he is bored and needs a playmate....lol

in lovepregnant bellytoddler boycome home
Married 5/5/07         Due 9/3/10         Junior 4/17/08   Missing Him

Check out my blog about My Military Wife Life

http://mrssgtgeorge.wordpress.com/

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:50 AM

Quoting sgeorge0505:

I have a cat named freckles that is like that, the kicker is she is 13 and still acts like that. We have since called her Ms. Kitty. My siamese Ty is like a hyperactive child who never learns boundaries and will wake us all up if he is bored and needs a playmate....lol

Does he go throughout the house with what I call the "search and rescue" siren? Where they meow in a questioning way all over then listen for a response?   My cat does that anytime the house gets quiet. hahhaha  

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Amybelle
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Quoting wickedfiress:

My kitty is named appropriately.. King. :) He thinks he owns the place.

ehhhhhhh He KNOWS he owns the place!! lol

Amybelle
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:56 AM

LOVE hear that I'm NOT the only one with a "LARGER-THAN-LIFE-ATTITUDE" Kitty!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)