Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People keep asking me why...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:51 AM
  • 6 Replies

I wanted another baby so soon.  Well...this is why:

Would you not want another one of these to stare at all day?!

LOL.  :)

She was 11 months in this pic and my beautiful little baby is almost 2 now.  Where does the time go?!?

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnant with or TTC a July/August 2010 baby?  IF SO, come join us at Due July/August 2010!!!  June and September mommies welcome too!  Can't wait to see you there!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:52 AM

oh my gosh sooo cute!! =) I want a baby so bad!!!!!

mommynwife332
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:59 AM

so cute but darn it i dont need baby fever yet.lol

NIKopotamous
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I just keep looking at this pic and thinking, "OMG, I can't wait for another little baby to smile at me like that again."  My DD is going through the terrible twos and rarely smiles anymore.  :( 

This is my new favorite pic of my DD, and I just randomly found it on a friend's PC.  :)

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnant with or TTC a July/August 2010 baby?  IF SO, come join us at Due July/August 2010!!!  June and September mommies welcome too!  Can't wait to see you there!

Kaelansmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:06 AM

Your daughter is adorable! I never had baby fever.....just wished that my son would never grow up. 

Allergic2Stupid
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:18 AM

Hee hee she is friggin adorable.  Here is mine at 17 months...she has a twin brother and we aren't having any more...but I will miss the sweet "I love you mommy" phase when it ends....and wish I could have tons more babies lol.

babybratnc
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:24 AM

Im praying for no period this month and a positive preg test. We have been trying for 3 months to have a baby. but dec was my first period since july. So i dont know. Damn depo shot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)