Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am sooooo disappointed!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

I just finished watching paranormal activity and it was BORING!!! not to mention, I figured it out not even half way through! I am so happy i only rented it.

Have you watched any movies, thinking they would be great, only to be let down??

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KT9105
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Open Water was one big snooze fest.  I was glad when the sharks finally ate those annoying people. 

The Blair Witch 2 was horrid as well.  Blair Witch one was bad enough - my friend Amanda & I both had horrible headaches after watching that crap because of the shakiness, why we subjected ourselves to the sequel is beyond me.

NIKopotamous
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:08 AM

I haven't seen it yet, but what was there to "figure out?"  I thought from the previews it was pretty straight forward.  Is there a twist I'm not getting?  LOL.  This makes me want to see it now.  LOL.

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnant with or TTC a July/August 2010 baby?  IF SO, come join us at Due July/August 2010!!!  June and September mommies welcome too!  Can't wait to see you there!

Kaelansmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:09 AM

Quoting NIKopotamous:

I haven't seen it yet, but what was there to "figure out?"  I thought from the previews it was pretty straight forward.  Is there a twist I'm not getting?  LOL.  This makes me want to see it now.  LOL.

Do you want me to tell you, or do you want to wait and see it?

Kaelansmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:10 AM

Quoting KT9105:

Open Water was one big snooze fest.  I was glad when the sharks finally ate those annoying people. 

The Blair Witch 2 was horrid as well.  Blair Witch one was bad enough - my friend Amanda & I both had horrible headaches after watching that crap because of the shakiness, why we subjected ourselves to the sequel is beyond me.

I agree with Blair Witch.....never big fan of shark movies, so i never saw Open Water

KT9105
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:11 AM

I want to know - I think someone posted it not too long ago but I've forgotten.  I doubt I'll ever see it anyway.

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Quoting NIKopotamous:

Do you want me to tell you, or do you want to wait and see it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)