Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 diapers down

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:21 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am sure the moms that have been through it will laugh.
So...I noticed DD was wet, changed her diaper. New diaper on and clothes back on and she decides she needed to poop. Full breastfed baby poop. Okay starting changing that, get the new clean diaper under her butt and she decides to poop again (before I even get it fastened.) Well start changing that and boy am I in for it. She pees EVERYWHERE. I had no idea girls could pee straight up like that! Well got a clean diaper on her, start stuffing them in the diaper genie. Then I turn back around to get her in her clothes and she's sound asleep. I couldn't help but just bust out laughing. That was offically my FIRST hectic diaper moment and I made it. lol.

simple smile

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MeganRoggero
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:24 AM

That is awesome, hilarious but awesome

Becca030507
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:25 AM

way to goWe have all been through those diaper changes! With my second DS I went round and round with him for about 15 minutes of it! I was going insane and went through so many clothes I lost count! He is almost 2 1/2 now!!!  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
babybratnc
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:36 AM

My son turned 1 dec 5 and just the other day i had clean clothes on him and we were about to head to the store with my dad.As we were walking out the door i smelt that he was dirty so i changed him and before i could get the new diaper on him he peed all of himself and me. So i had to change both our clothes lol. Babies are fun.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Got to love those times.

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:01 AM

WTG, mama, you're doing good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)