Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms and Twilight/New Moon

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:26 AM
  • 19 Replies

Ok so I always have liked Twilight. But when I saw New Moon, I fell in looove with it! I recently started reading the books. I am about to start on Eclipse when I get it in the mail( ordered it), and I have already finished Twilight and New Moon. I read them both in 4 days and I have found myself completely OBSSESSED with it! I am sooo obsessed with the books, movies, the cast, and the characters themselves! I llloooovvveee it! Am I a freak? I am only 25. So I really dont thnk this movie is just for teens like they say. Anyone else love the Twilight Saga?!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

save the date

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ANandLPsMom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:29 AM

I'm 24 and a twilight fan :D

I'm a breast & formula feeding, disposable diapering, CIO as a last optioning, babywearing & stroller pushing, selective vaxing, prolife, anti circing, doula loving, working out of home, crazy sock loving, dog & cat having, hair-covering, Allah fearing, hand-sewing, exotic name loving, spanking, time-outing, speak-before-you-think, cyst having, history-loving, online-schooling, you have your own opinions so let me have mine, reverted Muslim mommy of 2 gorgeous biracial girls with different fathers.

AshletD
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:30 AM

I love it and I'm 28 =)

callmemommyof3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:31 AM

i read all 4 books in 6 days lol

AprilDJC
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:33 AM

LOL I've got you all beat. I'm 32 and I LOVE IT! Like I finished all 4 books and went "ok well now what" and no book I've read since has compared! I'm hoping she decides to finish Midnight Sun because that would be awesome. Til then I'm starting the Sookie stackhouse series, then will move on to House of Night to get my vampire fix lol.  

gmorlett84
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:35 AM

lol yea after I finish the books, I am going to have to start on some new ones until she decides to publish Midnight Sun!

Quoting AprilDJC:

LOL I've got you all beat. I'm 32 and I LOVE IT! Like I finished all 4 books and went "ok well now what" and no book I've read since has compared! I'm hoping she decides to finish Midnight Sun because that would be awesome. Til then I'm starting the Sookie stackhouse series, then will move on to House of Night to get my vampire fix lol.  

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

save the date

AprilDJC
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Yeah I know. I'm absolutely in love with the HBO series True Blood and always heard the books were awesome so that's my next project...Sookie Stackhouse. I'll let you know how they compare ;-) 

DJsgirl20
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM

i am 22 and have been obsessed since I read twilight about a year and a half ago.I looove the moves and cannot wait for eclipse to come out in june..i have an edward pillow case that my husband says he is jealous of cause i sleep on top of edward every night..lol

Lace2180
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Quoting callmemommyof3:

i read all 4 books in 6 days lol

me too but it took me a month to read all 4

Rie03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I'm 24 and I'm Obsessed! I love it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Mom2PunkRockers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM

We are big Twilight fans in my house , We have read all of them and seen both movies. My daughter has started the House of Night Series , she is on book 2 "Betrayed". There is also a great Faerie series she has started , By Melissa Marr , the first two books are "Wicked Lovely" , and "Ink Exchange." The sales Clerk at Borders books and music turned her on to them, both are New York Times Best Sellers. Neither of us  will touch Sookie Stackhouse , it just doesent hold our interest. Oh and I am almost 33 and shes 10.

Quoting gmorlett84:

lol yea after I finish the books, I am going to have to start on some new ones until she decides to publish Midnight Sun!

Quoting AprilDJC:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/thepitbullmommas      <--Click me if you love Pit Bulls!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)