Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toddler moms..

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:36 AM
  • 3 Replies

what activities do you do with your toddler inside?

and what do you give them for snacks?

toddler boy

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
darcyk10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:38 AM

we play kitchen and little people alot. we also watch movies and lately I made her a fort under my computer desk with a blanket (my cords are all hidden else where) and everytime she wants it up she brings me her blanket lol. She loves granola bars, bananas, cereal, cottage cheese, yogurt, chips she eats a ton of other stuff.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

sharisse
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:39 AM

Quoting darcyk10:

we play kitchen and little people alot. we also watch movies and lately I made her a fort under my computer desk with a blanket (my cords are all hidden else where) and everytime she wants it up she brings me her blanket lol. She loves granola bars, bananas, cereal, cottage cheese, yogurt, chips she eats a ton of other stuff.

how much do you play together? my son likes to play by himself..but i feel like im not playing with him enough.

darcyk10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Quoting sharisse:

Quoting darcyk10:

how much do you play together? my son likes to play by himself..but i feel like im not playing with him enough.

she plays by herself most of the time. shell come grab me and yank me off to her room when she needs someone to play with.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)