Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ellipticals

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:49 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have decided to take the weight loss journey again.

I meet with my new Chiropractor/Nutritionist on Friday the 8th.  I am going to ask her to write a prescription of an Elliptical because if she does I can pay for it with my Healthcare Spending Account.

The problem is.....I do not know which one I want.  Anyone have any suggestions?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Wifey0713
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:54 AM

I love mine!!

My problem with most ellipticals is the cheaper they are the smaller stride they have. which makes it uncomfortable on your joints / knees and hips... I had to go try them out to see which one i was more comfortable in. this is mine!. I tested mine out at The Sports Authority. I also paid for the "insurance" protection plan, and had them install it. Best purchase ever =)

http://www.healthrider.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_14751_16552_32003_65351

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:56 AM

When I use to go to the gym (forever and two babies ago) I LOVED their Ellipticals and those had a long stride. 

Thanks, I'll have to check this one out.

Quoting Wifey0713:

I love mine!!

My problem with most ellipticals is the cheaper they are the smaller stride they have. which makes it uncomfortable on your joints / knees and hips... I had to go try them out to see which one i was more comfortable in. this is mine!. I tested mine out at The Sports Authority. I also paid for the "insurance" protection plan, and had them install it. Best purchase ever =)

http://www.healthrider.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_14751_16552_32003_65351

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)