Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite food/meal/recipe or snack.......

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

Like alot of Momma's on here ..I am looking for new ideas for feeding my Family....Please share any food related idea you have.....you never know.....put different ideas together and it might be the 'perfect'  meal we have all been looking for.....

I'm kinda cute...

But I don't pay attention....drinking beer

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom2knl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:15 AM

My favorite meal is homemade Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes gravy,green beans and flaky biscuits......    :)

Favorite snack is a tie.... Cheese Doritoes dipprd in sour cream or wheat thins with sliced cheddar ceese or dipped in Cheez Whiz....

Favorite food is Pizza..

Favorite recipe is the one I use for Homemade chicken enchiladas........

I'm kinda cute...

LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Oh my that sounds delicious. LOL. I like to brown chicken with onions celery and bell peppers, add cream of chicken and cream of mushroom serve on rice. My favorite dinner though is actually brocolli and mac n cheese, the velveta kind. OMG good. My son loves it too. Hm.. taco soup. is. bomb. and everyone i know loves my pancakes and begs me to make them all the time. lol Salisbury steak is delicious too ah I'm hungry

mom2knl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:35 AM

Quoting LilrockerMama:

Oh my that sounds delicious. LOL. I like to brown chicken with onions celery and bell peppers, add cream of chicken and cream of mushroom serve on rice. My favorite dinner though is actually brocolli and mac n cheese, the velveta kind. OMG good. My son loves it too. Hm.. taco soup. is. bomb. and everyone i know loves my pancakes and begs me to make them all the time. lol Salisbury steak is delicious too ah I'm hungry

Those all sounds YUMMO!!!   Especially the pancakes.......I like to put strawberries/blueberries and whipped topping to mine..with a sprinkle of powered sugar of course!!  :)

I'm kinda cute...

LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM

lol well my pancakes I make from scratch and they really are delicious I learned how to make them from my grandma they are so good I eat the batter, and they don't even need syrup or anything on them, but I still usually use syrup lol =) When I'm super broke we eat pancakes for like... a week hah I know it's not the healthiest but hey when you're broke you still have to eat right.? lol Not just pancakes but I mean, we'll eat a lot of them hah

Quoting mom2knl:

Quoting LilrockerMama:

Those all sounds YUMMO!!!   Especially the pancakes.......I like to put strawberries/blueberries and whipped topping to mine..with a sprinkle of powered sugar of course!!  :)

lbdm2002
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Okay..so how do you make homemade chicken fried steak?  My DH loves to eat it and now that we're overseas, there's nowhere we can really get it.  So I'd like to be able to make it for him.

A fav dinner at my house is Cheesy Ranch Chicken.  You take ranch dressing and flour to make a paste...cover chicken breasts..after they've cooked completely through, mix some colby jack cheese and parmesean cheese in a bowl and sprinkle it over the cheese..bake until melted.

Also Chicken enchiladas.  Mix cream cheese, small can of chilis shredded chicken and cheese.  roll it inside tortillas, for the topping, mix a can of cream of chicken soup, sour cream another can of chilis...pour over the tortillas..top with cheese..bake utnil done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)