Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sulking.....

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:23 AM
  • 1 Replies

This is just a personal pout/sulk session....I know I am being ridiculous but I am working on no sleep and feeling sorry for myself.  lol

Eric starts back on nights tonight.  I am not happy about it but there isn't anything I can do.  I just hate having to sleep alone and I even though he will be home during the day I won't get to see him because he'll be sleeping.  Then there is the fact that he starts back to school on Monday.

I am so excited and proud that he is going back but it means even less time with him.

I was really hoping for some 1 on 1 time with him while he has been off these last 3 days but it hasn't happened.  He's been really sick so all he did Thursday was sleep and he's been staying up after I go to bed the other two days just because...probably getting in the last of his me time he will see for a while.

Not that him coming to bed would help because Noah and Abbie have both been sick so between taking care of the three of them I am exhausted and the little ones have been sleeping in our floor/bed.

Even now I have been up since 4 a.m. with Noah.  Abbie got up about an hour ago screaming and barking like a seal.

Okay, I am done whinning for now.  lol

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:35 AM

It'll get better.And when it does say "THANK GOD THAT'S OVER!" lol I know what you mean though...it's like all the problems come at one time and it just gets you down. Hoping it really does get better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)