Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM
  • 7 Replies

Or rather the couch, I guess, because at some point, my DD went and pissed in my bedsheets and didn't tell me so I had to sleep on the couch last night.

I'm trying to break my son from the bottle and he DID NOT want to go to sleep last night.

What is up with kids going through a phase where they want you to hold them and rock them to sleep....standing up? If I even pretended like I was going to sit down, he started wigging out.

Then he woke up this morning at 5:30. I put a pillow over my head and decided to let him cry himself back to sleep- don't normally do that. It worked until my DD woke up and started screaming at the top of her lungs because I wasn't in my room (on the couch) and didn't know where I was. So then she climbed into 'bed' with me on the couch and I couldn't go back to sleep.

And I messed up the coffee.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ifyouseekamy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Oh my woman! I posted something like this last night...my 6 month old hasn't slept all night long in weeks. I'm right there with you :] 

*Before you go pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean...

danielle836
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:03 AM

I have had many nights like that.  Now that my boys are older it's a lot easier....they still get up way too early but at least I don't have to rock them to sleep anymore.

VJennyLynnS
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:04 AM

I feel your pain as well.. I have been up since 3 am after going to bed at 1. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and i'm not sure i'm going to make it. I finally couldn't take it any longer and just layed her down and hoping like hell she goes back to sleep. Nothing I am doing is making her happy. She is so tired she will NOT go to sleep. Makes no sence to me but I know thats what it is. Shes 8 months old and teething btw. funn

Quoting ifyouseekamy:

Oh my woman! I posted something like this last night...my 6 month old hasn't slept all night long in weeks. I'm right there with you :] 

ashleigh24
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:13 AM

My day is already horrible and its only 8 am here!!! I woke up to my damn septic tank alarm going off and my hubby is asleep cuz he went out and did road blocks with the guys last night! He was SUPPOSE to come home at 1 but stayed till almost 5 so I was already mad about that!!! Now the alarm is going off and he is going to have to get up and go check it out and its freaking cold too! Also my facebook kept messing up on me and my poor little girl won't stop coughing and nothing is helping!!!! My dog won't come inside and he is barking like crazy and chasing his tail which is what he does ALL day long! You would think that its ok to chase your tail but he is running into my furniture and the sides of my couch and chaise are SOAKING wet from his mouth!!!! UGH!!!!!!! Not a good day! I said I need to go back to bed and try it again!!! Also I know my hubby is going to be in a BAD mood cuz no sleep and having to deal with septic tank not a good mixture!!! So I'm going to try and stay away from him otherwise we will be at each other's throats! HAHA

Photobucket

mitch576
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:15 AM

tomorrow will be better... hugs sweety.

i stepped in poo the other morning.. barefoot {new puppy}

it squished up between my toes and everything..

but no poo today! today.. new day.

tomorrow will be better!  hugs.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

OWNER OF "THE ORIGINAL 30 AND BEYOND GROUP"   ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS

come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Quoting ashleigh24:

My day is already horrible and its only 8 am here!!! I woke up to my damn septic tank alarm going off and my hubby is asleep cuz he went out and did road blocks with the guys last night! He was SUPPOSE to come home at 1 but stayed till almost 5 so I was already mad about that!!! Now the alarm is going off and he is going to have to get up and go check it out and its freaking cold too! Also my facebook kept messing up on me and my poor little girl won't stop coughing and nothing is helping!!!! My dog won't come inside and he is barking like crazy and chasing his tail which is what he does ALL day long! You would think that its ok to chase your tail but he is running into my furniture and the sides of my couch and chaise are SOAKING wet from his mouth!!!! UGH!!!!!!! Not a good day! I said I need to go back to bed and try it again!!! Also I know my hubby is going to be in a BAD mood cuz no sleep and having to deal with septic tank not a good mixture!!! So I'm going to try and stay away from him otherwise we will be at each other's throats! HAHA

Aw you poor thing! I say you take a vaca!

lizmarie1975
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM

OMG! My almost 4 month old does that...he wants me to stand while I hold him and when I swear he's asleep I'll sit down and almost immediately he'll start bucking his legs and squirming.  How can they tell?!  LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)