Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM
  • 17 Replies

Isn't this a place where we can feel comfortable going for support? If so then why is it that some of the moms here feel the need to bash teen moms, older moms, moms who bf, moms who dont bf, moms who ff, moms who rf etc. I realize we all have our opinions and have a right to state them but im sure there is a more polite grown up way to do this here. I try my hardest to be polite in this group because this is supposed to be a group where we can come together and support one another. You ladies agg stuff on just to make other moms angry so you can have some sort of drama in your life tell   it really necessary?   

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:27 AM
I hate to be the one to point it out sweetie but this post is eggin the bashers on too. This subject has been posted many many times and no matter how much you rehash it, it's not going to change. It's just going to piss some people off. But, maybe you'll have better luck than the last 1000 people to say this:).

111807mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM

maybe its something they need to realize 

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Someone posted something similar yesterday and like I told her, I rarely see "bashing" here.
What I see most is people being overly sensitive by other womens opinions.
There is a very diverse group of women in this group. Nobody is going to agree 100% on everything!
Bashing is like the idiot that came into the post about my daughters broken finger spouting out racist, ignorant replies.
Bashing is not someone saying "I think teen moms should not be proud of being teen moms, just be proud of being a good mom!"

111807mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:30 AM

i agree but isnt there a more polite way to state your opinions?

goldenglow1984
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I haven't noticed any bashing on here.

Cassandra, wife to David, mom to Brianna, Jordan, Adrianna, Alexea, Jonny and EDD 9-5-2010.

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I never really see people be impolite! What happend 99% of the time, someone makes a post, another person doesn't agree, OP starts getting defensive.
If you want a group where everyone is going to be polite and rainbows and sunshine agreeing, join another group on that topic where everyone has the same opinion. This is not the place for that though!

Quoting 111807mom:

111807mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM

everyone knows exactly what i mean by bashing 

mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Quoting 111807mom:

Yup there are. Maturity doesn't run rampid in this forum unfortunately. Isra, however, is one of the most polite posters I have seen on here. Good Luck Momma with this post, I was just pointing out the obvious.

BamaMom26
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM

If you haven't noticed any bashing, you haven't been paying attention.

Quoting goldenglow1984:

I haven't noticed any bashing on here.

111807mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Quoting isra1986:

I never really see people be impolite! What happend 99% of the time, someone makes a post, another person doesn't agree, OP starts getting defensive.
If you want a group where everyone is going to be polite and rainbows and sunshine agreeing, join another group on that topic where everyone has the same opinion. This is not the place for that though!

Quoting 111807mom:

i agree everyone has their own opinions its right there in the origional post but some of the women here feel the need to be as rude as possible just to put someone else down about there decisions there are more polite ways to get across to someone than making them feel terrible or by being rude

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)