Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!! i just stepped on the scale

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM
  • 42 Replies

and its bad.. very bad!!!!  I can't believe I've gained as much as I have... After having my son.. I lost a good amount of weight.. but I have gained it back... I'm right back to where I was after coming home from the hospital...

I NEED TO GO ON A DIET!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sillygoose125
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Well, the good news is that now you know what you're working with! It's easier to set goals if you know where you're starting from. 

Good luck! 

My shift buttons sticks and it drives me crazy! I've decided that I will NO LONGER take the time to edit every post to try to fix this. Thanks for your understanding.

snoober_k
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM

try weight watchers. it takes some discipline at first but then its just like an everyday thing. i got up to 305 while pregnant- i am now 203.5

Meganabc
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Yeah I bought a scale yesterday and good news is I'm down 12lbs from Nov. bad news is I'm still over 200lbs :(

Are you a plus size mama that wants to lose weight?
Then join us at Plus Size Mama's Losing Weight!

Monica208
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM

wow thats a great loss.. congrats... I've done ww in the past and had success with it.. I just joined online... with my son getting to the meetings is a bit tough.. now i want to get a wii fit... cause going to the gym with him is even tougher.. lol... I just hate this feeling of being dissappointed in myself yet again... 

seriously, why am I addicted to food??

Quoting snoober_k:

try weight watchers. it takes some discipline at first but then its just like an everyday thing. i got up to 305 while pregnant- i am now 203.5

Monica208
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:44 AM

celebrate being down 12lbs after the holidays... im up 12+ lol... congrats and keep up the good work.. you'll be below 200 before you know it

Quoting Meganabc:

Yeah I bought a scale yesterday and good news is I'm down 12lbs from Nov. bad news is I'm still over 200lbs :(

relaxing1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM

You probably knew you needed to go on a diet before you even stepped on the scale.

Monica208
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:48 AM

yes, little ray of sunshine, I did thanks :)

Quoting relaxing1:

You probably knew you needed to go on a diet before you even stepped on the scale.

clovismommy25
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM

I can't tell if she is joking or serious, either way, that was rude! I have lost 23lbs since November! I am 199lbs now! I can't even explain how it feels to be under 200lbs after over a year above it! Good luck!!! You can do this!!!

Quoting Monica208:

yes, little ray of sunshine, I did thanks :)

Quoting relaxing1:

TessB
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

You are way more brave than I....I am skeered! 

Proud Army Wife to Josh and mother to 3 beautiful boys...
Hayden David June 2001
Brodie Nicholas December 2004
Seth Justin July 07, 2009

veganmommy04
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

all of you ladies can do it if you set your mind to it!  a few years ago i was 187(thats just when i weighed myself who knows what i was at my heaviest), im now 152, i still want to lose more but i've been at a platuea for about 2 years, i'm hoping 2010 will be my year!  i've amped up my workouts and am now focusing more on portion control.  but one of you ladies mentioned the wii fit, i use the wii active 6 days a week and i really like it, and i workout at home bc its more convienent for my lifestyle, we plan to buy a treadmill this month so i can work on my running(i have asthma so it takes some build up over time for me).  but good luck to all the mamas wanting to lose weight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)