Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So bored, making a random post!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 23 Replies

I am bored! It is 12 degrees outside so we are staying in. I have dinner in the crockpot. DD is drawing on her Disney Princess table (this thing keeps her occupied for hours!)
So this is just a random post! Post a vent, pics, ask me any question you may have!
I am just bored! Lol!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gulfcoastmom4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM

My husbdna is driving me nuts, I can't wait till May when he goes back to work. Yeah I know its a LONG LONG LONG way off. Don't remind me.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

What's in the crockpot?

mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM
How is the baby's finger doing?

mom2dane07
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

sorry, just wanted to vent. my soon to be ex husband has some *im being VERY nice right now* Woman coming over and spending the night when my son is there. I knew he had someone over on friday night when i called to talk to Dane. I asked him and he finally admitted that he did. i asked if it was the woman he had been talking to, he said no. I said, "ok well she's not spending the night right?" he said no she wont. Well come to find out, she did and now were into a HUGE argument over it. I dont let the man Im takling to spend the night when Dane is here so why can he have enough respect and keep it in his pants long enough to not bring in some tramp while hes got Dane! UGH!!!!!!!!!

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Lol!!!!!! Then when he goes back to work you will miss him like crazy!

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

My husbdna is driving me nuts, I can't wait till May when he goes back to work. Yeah I know its a LONG LONG LONG way off. Don't remind me.

relaxing1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Quoting JulyBabies:

What's in the crockpot?

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Chicken breasts, cream cheese, sour cream, artichoke hearts and spinach! It gets served over brown rice!!!!
Best food ever!

Quoting JulyBabies:

What's in the crockpot?

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Still swollen, she still isn't really using it!
She is drawing with her right hand now though, but she is not bending the finger around the marker :(

Quoting mommasbabies77:

How is the baby's finger doing?

relaxing1

Awh ... that's sounds amazing!

Quoting isra1986:

Chicken breasts, cream cheese, sour cream, artichoke hearts and spinach! It gets served over brown rice!!!!
Best food ever!

Quoting JulyBabies:

What's in the crockpot?

neenerashley

My husband was shot in the finger this morning while hunting.. nothing serious. He's an idiot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)