Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the most memorable troll post?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am still kind of new here and it seems like I always miss something lol.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM
I dunno. I don't really pay attention to who is a troll or not. I have to say that word annoys me. If some one is fake then they are fake. And, fakes aren't the only ones who come to stir up drama.

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM

The most memorable to me was Frito!
Her stripper post, her feet post, her scamming Christmas give aways, her insulting a mother who lost her son asking and I am not even going to repeat what she said incase the momma is on here! It was disgusting to bring up!
That is the most memorable to me :(

mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:56 AM
Quoting isra1986:

The most memorable to me was Frito! Her stripper post, her feet post, her scamming Christmas give aways, her insulting a mother who lost her son asking and I am not even going to repeat what she said incase the momma is on here! It was disgusting to bring up! That is the most memorable to me :(

Laughs..I do remember that one. And I agree it was ridiculous:(

RandomGal
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I haven't been around that long either.  But I recall going to school with famous people thread and this girl said she lost her virginity to Chad Michael Murray.  And another girl called her on it because of the difference in age.  Not sure if that girl was lying or not but that seemed pretty funny to me.

tickled_pink09
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Quoting isra1986:

The most memorable to me was Frito!
Her stripper post, her feet post, her scamming Christmas give aways, her insulting a mother who lost her son asking and I am not even going to repeat what she said incase the momma is on here! It was disgusting to bring up!
That is the most memorable to me :(

I actually remember that....

I was really upset that anyone would say that to another mother(I know what she said but I won't say). I would never mention names on here btw. That one actually shocked me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)