Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SICK OF THE BULLSHIT

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM
  • 56 Replies

ok the bitch has pushed me over the fucking edge. Yes im talking about my neighbor. i got a puppy for my bday which was dec 29 i have been trying to crate train him. Just like any other puppy he barks, he cries, he wines, and i ignore it. well she complains she is like its just sooo nerve racking. im like well hmmm......NOT MY PROBLEM!!! we lived here before she did he is a new puppy i cant make it shut up believe me i have given him toys i have put food in there with him i have tried freaking everything.....so she told me since im soooo good on the internet and im on there all the time (NOT!!!) stupid effin bitch that i need to do some research ok ladies your my research how do i make the mutt shut up in the cage i wont use muzzles cause they can still wine through them and she will still bitch. she is in between my house (our house is a duplex) and the neighbor's on the other side of us (who are not connected) both me and the neighbor next to her have dogs our dogs like to bark at each other, and im sorry but when i move to a new place if i dont like dogs im not going to move to a neighborhood where most of the residents own dogs. thats just stupid i mean she used to have a dog but got rid of it and i never complained when my kids were sleeping and she let her dog stay out on the porch barking till like 1 am i ignored it. but i swear ugh lets just say i cant wait to move on base.

come one come all join in the fun!!!!! we would love to have you!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommam58122
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM

so........... any advice

come one come all join in the fun!!!!! we would love to have you!

bakebiscotti
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Crate training?  Are you leaving him in a crate all day long?

Need a Snow Day?

southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM

its going to take time with the puppy..hes scared and suddenly in a cage...its going to take time and hes going to cry.

CafeMom Tickers

veganmommy04
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:17 AM

i think it is rude to have dogs yapping all the time when you have neighbors.  i have lived on base and in apt complex's, and my parents are dog people, and still i think its rude, and depending on where you live and if your neighbor wants to be a real bitch if she calls the manager or the police you can get in trouble for it.  even on base.  and i think its cruel to put a dog in a cage.

bakebiscotti
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I'm wondering why you'd have a dog if you are just going to put it in a cage?

Quoting veganmommy04:

i think it is rude to have dogs yapping all the time when you have neighbors.  i have lived on base and in apt complex's, and my parents are dog people, and still i think its rude, and depending on where you live and if your neighbor wants to be a real bitch if she calls the manager or the police you can get in trouble for it.  even on base.  and i think its cruel to put a dog in a cage.

Need a Snow Day?

cutebaby06
by Monica on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I agree,why in the f!@#$%^ hell are you leaving a poor little puppy in a crate all day? No wonder the poor thing whines all day.

Quoting bakebiscotti:

Crate training?  Are you leaving him in a crate all day long?

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Quoting bakebiscotti:

I'm wondering why you'd have a dog if you are just going to put it in a cage?

Quoting veganmommy04:

I don't know why people always assume that 'crate training' means you leave the dog in there all day long, obviously they know nothing about training a dog or crate training at all.

If you're crate training, the dog goes in the cage at night or when you are gone.

And to answer your question, OP, you can't make the dog shut up.

I hate yapping dogs, too, but it's a PUPPY whom you're trying to TRAIN.

have some common fucking sense, people.

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM

People, when you crate train a dog, it does not mean you lock it up all day.You do so at night,when you leave etc..As for the neighbor, I would offer to muzzle her and bitch about how she is nerve racking..Maybe buy her some ear plugs?

CafeMom Tickers
veganmommy04
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM

well kk, i do have common fucking sense, thanks, and if you'll read my comment that you included in your remark, i never said the dog was in a cage all day, i said it was cruel to put a dog in a cage, period.  and it is.  and yes i know all about "cage training" my parents believe in it as well.  i however do not believe in it.  i don't believe in cruelty to animals..  and that is cruel, and not required to train a dog. it is the lazy way to train a dog. 

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Quoting veganmommy04:

well kk, i do have common fucking sense, thanks, and if you'll read my comment that you included in your remark, i never said the dog was in a cage all day, i said it was cruel to put a dog in a cage, period.  and it is.  and yes i know all about "cage training" my parents believe in it as well.  i however do not believe in it.  i don't believe in cruelty to animals..  and that is cruel, and not required to train a dog. it is the lazy way to train a dog. 

Typically, when someone is quoting someone, they are responding to the last person that was quoted.

And no, it's not cruel, at all, if you do it properly, it is very beneficial for dogs to be crate trained, you obviously know nothing about crate training, though, so I don't think my comment was too far off base.

There is no lazy way to train a dog, FYI. Lazy would be not training it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)