Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking 4 a theme for homepage! Anyone make them?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have been sitting here for an hour going thru all the themes, can't find Shemar Moore theme...if anyone who makes them can find it in their heart to make me one, I sure would be thankful to ya.  :-)

I am a proud SAH/WAHM of 3, wife of a US Army Warrant Officer, formula-feeding, forward facing, supporter of our troops, gay/lesbian marriages/rights, animal rights, child rights, acrylic nail wearin, believes in teaching my children LIFE instead of sugar coating it, GOD believing, church going, speakin my mind, opinion giving MOMMA!!!  Don't want to hear what I have to say..don't ask!!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM

They are actually really easy to make!
Just upload a pic and choose the colors.
I made a ton of them.

sarah969
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/customize/theme.php?theme=NTI3MjM=07

I don't know if this is what you want

CraZedSAHMof3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Excatly!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG thank you so much.  You rock sistah!!!!!!  I LOVE this man!!!!! 

I am a proud SAH/WAHM of 3, wife of a US Army Warrant Officer, formula-feeding, forward facing, supporter of our troops, gay/lesbian marriages/rights, animal rights, child rights, acrylic nail wearin, believes in teaching my children LIFE instead of sugar coating it, GOD believing, church going, speakin my mind, opinion giving MOMMA!!!  Don't want to hear what I have to say..don't ask!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)