Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you blessed?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 22 Replies

I've read alot of post about people going on about their problems.  I'd like to know what you are thankful for and what good things are going on in your life right now.

I'll start:

I started out the new year with all of my bills paid.  Dh worked over Christmas weekend and made enough money to pay our cell phone bill, electric bill, water bill, property tax and rent.  Dh and I's 6 year anniversary is on the 14th of this month.  Dh worked a side job yesterday and made enough money that I got my anniversary present early which was a new phone.  My old phone wouldn't hold a charge and some of the buttons on it wouldn't work.  So yesterday when dh got home from working he took me up to the store and I got to pick out my new phone.  Not to mention yesterday while dh was working I got all of the laundry washed and the house mostly put back in order from the holidays.  I am truely feeling blessed today! 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chjack123
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I know this might be strange, but I'm thankful for my in-laws!

Ty_n_JadiesMom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I love this post. I am truly a blessed woman. I have a wonderful husband. We have been married for 13 years. We have two beautiful little boys. Me, my husband and our children are healthy and very well taken care of. My husband works so that I can stay at home with our youngest son. I am so very thankful for every blessing in my life. Also my MIL who we live next door to was diagnosed with Stage IV Colon and Liver cancer in February just got a report that there has been a 30% improvement in her liver. Whooo HOOOO! LOL  YES I AM VERY BLESSED! 

bakebiscotti
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I don't know if I'd call all that blessed, unless it was all done by itself.  I'd call it proactive and productive.  Good for you, you are starting the year off on a good foot

Need a Snow Day?

southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I'm thankful that we started the new year all bills paid and another year debt free. I'm thankful that even though i need to go to the grocery store, we have food. And as Im sitting here listening to my 2 year old singing in her bed, I'm thankful that my kids have warm beds to sleep in. And I'm very thankful that dh still has a job.

CafeMom Tickers

Erin245
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM

i am blessed with a wonderful husband who works so hard to allow me to stay home with our 3 beautiful children!!  he supports me while i run my own photography business from home which is going extremely well!! My children are all a Gift from God.. i was told my drs that i would never have children, but God decided otherwise for my life!! and im so thankful and blessed for that!!

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I have the best husband and daughter ever!
She most likely doesn't need surgery on her finger!

kksmommy23
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I am very blessed and have nothing to complain about this morning.  My husband worked his butt off last night on our girls bedroom, painting it, now all we have to do today is get the old border down, paint the top of the wall and put up the new border.  Our money situation is getting back on track.  The most important is that hubby and I have been getting along great lately and our girls are happy and healthy. 

ArmyWife0927
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I am beyond blessed! I am blessed to have such a great family. They have helped out alot during this deployment. I am aslo blessed to have 2 wild little boys. Although, they drive me absolutly bonkers I don't know what I would do without them! I am aslo blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

Come Home Soon Daddy!

jessiesluv
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM

I am blessed because I woke up to another day.

My family has a roof over their heads and food to eat.

We have jobs, and even though were in debt and dh isnt working well right now, God is STILL providing a way for us to cover our bills.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! :) 

BamaMom26
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM

I have two beautiful little girls, I am finally out of a really bad marriage and have found my soulmate, I have the best boyfriend in the world who appreciates me and loves me for who I am and has made me realize what I was missing all those years, I will hopefully have a job this month, I am still in school and doing well, I have a wonderful family and friends.  Things are moving forward and I am definitely blessed. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)