Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wondering if step mothers would like to have a group ..?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM
  • 6 Replies

im by no means a step mom .. but i am divorced so my son does have a step mother =) and well i notice a lot of moms dont understand or see things the way we do ... just post here or pm me thank you =)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM

I think there might already be one :) Have you tried searching CM groups? If there isn't one, it sounds like a good group, dramatic though !

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM

There are a few. I was a member, but quit because they all seemed like a bio-mom bashing orgy..and that's just not the case with my step-son's mom and I. 

bwsmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM

see thats why i want to start one maybe .. i too have been in a few .. so i could better help the relationship between me and my sons stepmom =) even though its pretty good as it is ... we have a kinda your time/my time thing ... and it works for us pretty good so far .

Quoting msmoody:

There are a few. I was a member, but quit because they all seemed like a bio-mom bashing orgy..and that's just not the case with my step-son's mom and I. 

bwsmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM

its not always dramatic ... it can be at times .. and thats when we need the support .. but for the most ..it usually isnt . now for newly divorced its usually always worse than people who have been divorced for a while ..

Quoting kk_bella:

I think there might already be one :) Have you tried searching CM groups? If there isn't one, it sounds like a good group, dramatic though !

uglykitty77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Quoting msmoody:

Yea.. there is one called "Wicked step-mothers"

KotaBaby
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:03 PM

There is a group called Step-Parenting. But beware....some of those stepmoms amaze me at what they say about their SK's and the names that they call them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)