Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some things...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  • 9 Replies

that are good about your husband or S/O?  I just see alot of posts where everyone complains about their hubby's or S/O. I will start:

My husband is amazing. When he gets home he will help me clean whatever I didn't get done during the day. He makes me breakfast in bed on the weekends. He gives me back massages all the time. He compliments me everyday and is always saying I'm the most beautiful woman in the world to him. He takes care of everything when I am sick. He always gives me a shoulder to cry on when I'm sad. I could go on and on, but that's just a few.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM

My husband helps me so much. He is great. When I'm sick..he does everything. he will even sometimes cook and clean and he does the dishes. we are a team...and he is great with the kids..he actually does things with them...aahhh..i could go on and on..lol

CafeMom Tickers

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:40 AM

That's awesome!!! Sounds like you have a keeper as well :) 

Quoting southernjess3:

My husband helps me so much. He is great. When I'm sick..he does everything. he will even sometimes cook and clean and he does the dishes. we are a team...and he is great with the kids..he actually does things with them...aahhh..i could go on and on..lol

HeatherMae55
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Yeah, my husband did all that too, but he still wants a divorce.

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Everything?!?!?!?

Seriously though, he works hard to provide for his family.  He is loving, attentive, affectionate and respectful.  He's a great listener.  We can talk about anything.  He makes me laugh when no one else can.  He's fun to be around.  He is a complete geek and I love it.  He is my best friend and soul mate.  He is a great father.  If I need it he helps around the house, he will also cook if I ask.  He takes care of me when I am sick.  He loves me for me.  He tells me I am beautiful all the time.  He's trustworthy and he trust me.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Aww. I'm really sorry to hear that :(  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Quoting HeatherMae55:

Yeah, my husband did all that too, but he still wants a divorce.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM

aww that is really sweet. :)  Sounds like you got a great man as well to.

Quoting anetrnlov:

Everything?!?!?!?

Seriously though, he works hard to provide for his family.  He is loving, attentive, affectionate and respectful.  He's a great listener.  We can talk about anything.  He makes me laugh when no one else can.  He's fun to be around.  He is a complete geek and I love it.  He is my best friend and soul mate.  He is a great father.  If I need it he helps around the house, he will also cook if I ask.  He takes care of me when I am sick.  He loves me for me.  He tells me I am beautiful all the time.  He's trustworthy and he trust me.

StarsChildren
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Oh there is so much... back rubs, kindness, gentleness, humor, personality, patience, cleans and cooks, the sex lmao, i could go on and on... the only fault i can find with him is sometimes he don't think, but its been years since we've had one of them incidences (it ended in his kitchen getting torn up so I think he learned his lesson).

zoeysmom331
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Mine is amazing. First and foremost, he is not my DD's father, but he loves her and treats her like she is his. He helps around the house, especially when I'm taking college classes (we both work full time). He sometimes stays home with DD when mom just needs a night out. He's just all around amazing, my friends want to clone him =)

in love            toddler girl       puppy     baby dust
Craig and Jen       Zoey Jane        Stella       TTC #2
  5-30-09            3-31-05

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:19 PM

My husband is a big tough manly man.  He also had a heart of gold and is mush on the inside.  Even on the other side of the world he makes it a point to call and say happy anniversary not on our wedding day but the day we met.  He also knows and cares when I am having a hard time.  I don't have to say a word.  He knows by the tone of an email that something is bugging me and clears out time so we can talk about it.  I appreciate that he supports me any way he possibly can.  If he can't give me a hug he can give me a call and listen.  I lucked out when I met him and I know that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)