Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-day dinner??

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

Instead of a huge b-day party for my dd I was think a dinner at a restaurant. She is one and I will have this later in the month. Do I pay for dinners? How many ppl should i invite? Can I bring outside cake and ice cream?? I was thinking of having it at a pizza hut bistro. Any ideas on how this should work?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM

You will have to check with the individual restaurant about bringing in cake from outside. But, you must pay for everyone, no exceptions!

omgamomie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Really?? Pay for everyone?? I would have b-day dinners and everyone paid for themselves and a friend would pay for mine like I would pay for theirs.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Quoting omgamomie:

Really?? Pay for everyone?? I would have b-day dinners and everyone paid for themselves and a friend would pay for mine like I would pay for theirs.

You are inviting people for your daughter's birthday, therefore they are your guests. You are supposed to pay.

omgamomie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Oh wow! I will do cake and ice cream at home instead. That would cost way too much. I hate having ppl over. Oh well.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Quoting omgamomie:

Oh wow! I will do cake and ice cream at home instead. That would cost way too much. I hate having ppl over. Oh well.

That is probably the best and least expensive way to do things. Happy Birthday to her.

omgamomie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Thanks!

Quoting JulyBabies:

Quoting omgamomie:

That is probably the best and least expensive way to do things. Happy Birthday to her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)