Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i lost it!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  • 3 Replies

my blackberry.....i lost it.......not like i liked the stupid phone anyways, it was a gift but i lost my phone, somewhere in my house....i got home from work on friday, set everything in my arms on the couch (including my phone) didnt think anything of it i dont talk to alot of people on a daily basis but the next morning i couldnt find it, so SO cleaned the house looking for it while i was at work and didnt find it, i came home from work and we tore our house apart looked in under the couches, i even went as far as cleaning out my fridge and pantry in case i had a dumb moment and put it in there...nope/in the washer or dryer? nope. laundry baskets...nope...above the fridg in closets and drawers and cabinets nope...in the hall closet nope...in the bedroom or bathrooms?nope in Eliana's room or dresser that i just cleaned out? nope....its gone...gone gone....not like im upset that i lost a blackberry i hated that phone im upset that i lost my phone...so now i have no phone no car (cause my car finally died about a week or so ago) and i have to hope everything goes perfectly everyday cause if something goes wrong im screwed....well if there was an emergency i have a million neighbors and my sister's SIL lives down the street if i really needed but DAMN THAT SUCKS!!!!! who loses something in their own how like that? oh and its dead so calling it doesnt help me find it either.....ugh...just one of those weekends :( sorry my vent is over now

tattoobaby girl-Briana-and-Eliana-

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I've had that happen to me too and it's usually when you calm down and quit activly looking for it that you find it. Good luck and i hope you find it.

_MommaB_
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Quoting angelachristine:

I've had that happen to me too and it's usually when you calm down and quit activly looking for it that you find it. Good luck and i hope you find it.

i know i know...ive been trying to quit looking for it for 3 days now lol...ugh

tattoobaby girl-Briana-and-Eliana-

CafeMom Tickers

agunderman
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM

i lost my keys and couldnt find them for about 2 weeks, i finally found them under my sons bed, but i SWEAR we looked there. it drove me crazy not being able to find something that i KNEW was in my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)