Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG LOL!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM
  • 4 Replies

So Cadence (3) sleeps in bed with me and I woke up at 6am to her peeing in my closet. It's hardwood so it hitting the floor is what woke me. I asked her why she did it, but I was half asleep so I cannot remember. She was wide awake too, not like she was half asleep and out of it. She has never had an accident or did anything like that before so hopefully it was a one time deal. So I went downstairs to get a towel to clean it then we went back to bed LOL!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Kids are so funny.

You should just put her in a crate :)

cmb121906
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Quoting kk_bella:

Kids are so funny.

You should just put her in a crate :)

Now that is just bad parenting my friend.

Good idea though, let me start saving the newspaper.

Click for more info!

larissacst
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:33 PM

lol matbe she got lost and thought it was the bathroom lol

cmb121906
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Quoting larissacst:

lol matbe she got lost and thought it was the bathroom lol

LOL, maybe but the bathroom is downstairs :)

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)