Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to, but I dont want to!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm going to town today and I want a burger from our local diner. I want one bad. But dh is staying home..so I dunno! I dont want to go in and eat by myself!! And I cant have it in the car with me all the way home....lol.. What should I do?? Anyone else hate eating out by themselves?????

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I don't mind eating out by myself at all. Go have your burger!

southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM

they are just so good! They are huge and are only like $2.00 but they are loaded with stuff and just..uuggh...mouth watering!

Quoting kk_bella:

I don't mind eating out by myself at all. Go have your burger!

CafeMom Tickers

chais_wifey

Yes. When I was preggo I paid for people a lot of the time cuz it was my idea to eat out but I didn't want to eat alone. Especially pregnant? People really look at you funny. 

jenn75

Sometimes if I eat alone I bring a mag or a book to read. It gives me something to do besides looking into space while eating. I think it makes you look less pittiful to the people around you.If you want your burger...go out & get it! Yum!

Jennifer 

southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:06 PM

lol..I'm scared people sit there and wonder if I'm preggo or just chubby..lol

Quoting chais_wifey:

Yes. When I was preggo I paid for people a lot of the time cuz it was my idea to eat out but I didn't want to eat alone. Especially pregnant? People really look at you funny. 

CafeMom Tickers

thekadysjr
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I don't mind eating by myself, It is good me time. I don't care what other people think I am there to enjoy myself and have peace and quite.

AFWifeNMom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I would do it! It will be very relaxing for you. If any of those people who see you have kids they will understand that eating a whole, hot meal without kids interrupting or pulling on your shoulder. You go for it momma!

mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Quoting southernjess3:

lol..I'm scared people sit there and wonder if I'm preggo or just chubby..lol

LOl Don't worry about such silliness. Do you go to restuarants and think stuff like that about people you see? Not likely. People are not that different. Most people could care less.

Go enjoy your burger momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)