Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What detergent and toilet paper do you use?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM
  • 64 Replies

Laundry detergent and toilet paper. I currently use Angel Soft toilet paper but they have been making it really thin lately so I'm thinking about switching. I also use the arm and harmer laundry detergent but I was told others kinds were better. So I'm looking for some ideas. I would like some detergent that smells good and kills germs. Thanks!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celticreverie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I make my own detergent:

44 oz washing soda, 16 oz oxiclean, 15 oz baking soda, and 1-2 tablespoons of fragrance (optional). I only use 1-2 tablespoons per load so it lasts a long time.

I use quilted northern toilet paper, we like it.

nomadbrat83
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Laundry Detergent I'm not as picky as long as its hypoallergenic but tiolet paper has to be Cottonelle.

savers4mom74
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM

i've always used angelsoft toilet paper and Dreft for laundry detergret but switched to Purex.Works great and affordable too.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM

We use Original Scott Tissue for TP and Tide and Clorox 2 for laundry.

Oh and for rough stains I use Ivory Snow to spot treat.

briana_paige
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:23 PM

I use whatever detergent is on sale at the moment but as part of my new years resolution to live more frugally, I am going to start making my own.

I use Angel Soft toilet paper because I'm allergic to almost any other kind of tp.

Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Has to be Gain for detergent, and Angel Soft for toilet paper. 

CDM414
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:24 PM

We use Charmin or Angel Soft, and for detergent we use Gain! I also have dreft for the babies clothes that i use sometimes.  

Cristina.big smile miniLoving wife to my Husband Daniel & Mommy to my Beautiful Baby Girl Madison & Patiently Awaiting the arrival of our 2nd Baby Girl! Due 3/3/2010

maybaby08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I use costco's brand of All Free and Clear and costco'sbrand toilet paper

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

Schleetle
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:25 PM

All free clear detergent in the small & mighty bottle because it seems to last forever, and work pretty good. Toilet paper we usually buy Publix premium its pretty soft, and cheap. This week cottonelle was on sale cheaper so we got that instead.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

CafeMom Tickers

wmjsease
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:25 PM

We use Purex naturals for a laundry detergent, as it doesn't bother my daughters psoriasis.  And for toilet paper we usually use Scott or Angel Soft.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)