Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, Here ya'll go... weight loss...*Pic heavy*

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM
  • 34 Replies

Weight loss is obviously a big talk right now. Anyways, a lot of you know or have read about my weight loss. So you ready for the pictures? (My story is in my journals if you interested)

Don't forget to tell us your weight loss story or show us you before/after pics.

Before Herbalife (and black is supposed to slim you right? grrr. I hate these pictures. This was 200 pounds):

I still looked preggo :(

Any who, here the next pic (I weigh 10 pounds less and 6 inches less since this next picture was taken. It was taken in November and I was 189.)

This next one is my stomach now at 179:

So anyone else have good before and after pics? Or tell us your weight loss story.

Heather: We have a great informational call on how to lose weight on January 10th. PM me if you are interested.
Married/got engaged to your S/O less than a year after you started dating? click here!

in lovetoddler boybaby girl

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom0094
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM

You look good keep it up!

april_mom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I'm pregnant, so no before/after pics yet!

You have done a great job!!  Keep it up, momma!!!

CafeMom Tickers
TygerLily62
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Congrats on your weightloss!!! But really you still looked great in the first pic!

mae_01_sw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Congrats!!

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Thank you but of course I don't think that at all lol. But we all judge ourselves more strictly than others do.

Quoting TygerLily62:

Congrats on your weightloss!!! But really you still looked great in the first pic!

Heather: We have a great informational call on how to lose weight on January 10th. PM me if you are interested.
Married/got engaged to your S/O less than a year after you started dating? click here!

Meganabc
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Once again Girl you look great. And I love the picture of you holding the kids it's so cute.

Are you a plus size mama that wants to lose weight?
Then join us at Plus Size Mama's Losing Weight!

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Thanks :). That wasn't how the picture was suppose to be. I just picked up the kids to move them to where she was going to want them and she said to stop and smile and started taking pictures lol.

Quoting Meganabc:

Once again Girl you look great. And I love the picture of you holding the kids it's so cute.

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM

What is herbalife and how do you use it?

chais_wifey
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM

I've lost almost 20 lbs but I don't think I look any different =( Though I've gone down 6 or 7 pants sizes, you would think that's noticeable. 

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:19 PM

The quick version is that Herbalife is overall nutrition and Herbal supplements, natural products. I have a journal on my page explaining Herbalife in better detail.

Quoting kk_bella:

What is herbalife and how do you use it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)