Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doing the happy dance!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM
  • 10 Replies

LOL, I'm so excited b/c Desperate Housewives comes back on tonight after like a month break. Too bad Ugly Betty wasn't back on yet though :(

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmb121906
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Oh and the new season of the secret life starts tomorrow!!!

Click for more info!

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM

That's cool, I missed the last several episodes, though.

TygerLily62
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:19 PM

I've missed almost every episode this season... Have to wait for the dvd's... ugh.

cmb121906
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Quoting kk_bella:

Whoa!! You're missing out on some good shit hahaha. Go to abc.com and you'll be able to watch the ones you missed.

Click for more info!

TygerLily62
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:21 PM

I can't even do that. My pos computer turns off after 5 minutes of an episode. Ugh... dh wants and alien ware and they're like $8k, so it might be a while before we get a new comp...

Quoting cmb121906:

Quoting kk_bella:

Whoa!! You're missing out on some good shit hahaha. Go to abc.com and you'll be able to watch the ones you missed.

shyannsmomma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I have missed most of this season too, but watched 2 episodes last night. Can't wait to watch the one tonight

pregnancy

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Ashisexhausted1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM

oh secret life! i have to watch it on here because we dont have cable but im soooooo excited lol.

kk_bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Quoting TygerLily62:

I can't even do that. My pos computer turns off after 5 minutes of an episode. Ugh... dh wants and alien ware and they're like $8k, so it might be a while before we get a new comp...

Quoting cmb121906:

Quoting kk_bella:

I tried to before the season finale or whatever aired last year but their site wasn't working, maybe they have fixed it now. Or maybe it was my computer.

I only have two weeks to catch up before school starts.

Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:31 PM

YAY I had forgotten it was back tonight TY so much..I am setting a reminder for it!!!

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

cmb121906
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Quoting Just_Bethy:

YAY I had forgotten it was back tonight TY so much..I am setting a reminder for it!!!

YW!! I've been going through the guide to see when it finally comes back on. My DVR does its thing so I don't have to worry about it lol!!

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)