Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she did it she did it she did it

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  • 11 Replies

My daughter will be 3 in March and we started potty training her New Years Day. Hubby and I made goal to have her trained by March. She went pee in the potty late last night and also this monring. I have been jumping for joy all over the place.

bouncing

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodnightmama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Bump

mae_01_sw
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Yay! That was my goal too, to be potty trained by at least age 3. My son was fully potty trained at 2 yrs. 9 months!

jennrn79
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM

bouncingyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Good Job Gilry!!!!!!

luving-mom-of-2
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM

way to go

Proud Denny Hamlin #11 & Michael Waltrip #55 Fan!

goodnightmama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:39 PM

I got my oldest (boy) trained by two and it was really bothering me that she was still not interested. now that she is I am jumping all over the place.

Quoting mae_01_sw:

Yay! That was my goal too, to be potty trained by at least age 3. My son was fully potty trained at 2 yrs. 9 months!

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM

We also started potty training on the 1st & he pooped in the potty the first night! So I know the excitement your feeling. I made a post about it but no one replied. :(

Mommyto2LilMen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:41 PM

YAY!

~~~Tina~~~Proud Mommy of 2 Great Lil Men

Not.So.Virginal
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM

good job! My son's 3 and we're working on it as well.... it's great when they do it, isnt it?

Not.So.Virginal
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I know how that is.... it's not easy to be so excited and have it passed by

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

We also started potty training on the 1st & he pooped in the potty the first night! So I know the excitement your feeling. I made a post about it but no one replied. :(

mama23waitnon1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM

My son still isn't fully trained, he wears pull ups at night and he is 3 1/2..he is day trained though, but on new years eve he started standing while he went, I was super excited about that, lol..grats to you and your daughter, that is super..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)