Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well thats just craptastic!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

Watching the Pats game....and thats all I ahve to say:(

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:31 PM

One positive about my husband being away?

NO FOOTBALL!

:)

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Oh I love me some football!! My husbands not home.

I'm just sad about one of our key players being injured...and possibly out for the season. That could very mean our season is over:(

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

One positive about my husband being away?

NO FOOTBALL!

:)

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Awww that's no good.

My husband is a Browns fan, their season is over before it even begins.  Except for the game in which they stomped the Raiders. Sort of a welcome home present for Charlie Frye I suppose :)

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Yeah we've been there. It used to be that being a Pats fan was a loosing cause...they almost left NE not too long ago. But then we got bought be Robert Craft and the rest is history:)

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:41 PM

We're thinking of switching teams, just to know what it feels like to be on the other side lol. And since we'll be in CT, it will be NE.  I'll always be a Cavs fan though, well, as long as they keep Shaq lol.

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Really??? I would have never imagined bailing on my boys. Even though those were some tough years. But we never moved. I don;t know what it's like to be a fan of a team that isn't your home team.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

We're thinking of switching teams, just to know what it feels like to be on the other side lol. And since we'll be in CT, it will be NE.  I'll always be a Cavs fan though, well, as long as they keep Shaq lol.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I have no ties to any football team really. I'm from Atlanta, but never been a Falcons fan, I lived in NV where everyone was a Raiders fan, but eh.  I doubt my husband will ever give up on the Browns lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)