Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid f*ing lunchable (cussing) VENT *Quick edit* read the red please!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM
  • 27 Replies

Ok so the day before yesterday my dh went and bought some lunchables for our trip back home from visiting my family for the holidays. 3 were the chicken nugget lunchables. 3 were the ham and cheese and 1 was nachos. well long story short all 3 chicken nugget lunchables HAD FUCKING MOLD ON THEM. I was like what the fuck are you fucking kidding me? I looked all over the box for a number to complain because I could see if maybe one had mold on it, ya know shit happens, BUT all fucking 3!!! I couldn't find a number and I went to the site and no help there either. The day we bought them we put them straight into the fridge and over night to keep them cold, then before we left we put them straight into a cooler with ice. So there was no fucking need for their to be mold on any let alone all fucking 3 lunchables. The other lunchables were fine no mold or sign of mold. I needed to vent about that cuz it's fucking ridiculous. OH and the experation dates weren't until the 26th of this month. So why the fuck was there mold on the damn chicken nuggets??????

As nice as it would be I can't take them back to the store. I bought them in NC for my son to have on the trip back to KY and I am in KY now. But I went to the site one poster gave me and am going to try the numbers people have been posting. I had them in the fridge over night on friday, and sat morning moved them into the cooler. I opened the first one on the road while we were traveling. I figured maybe it was a fluke someone missed, but the other two got put into the fridge at our house last night and I found the mold just a short time ago on the other 2.

~Heather~Wife to Nathaniel~Mommy to Chavelle/Micheal/Hecate~

Pro-vaxxer, pro-choicer, spanker, curser, pro-CIOer, co-sleeper, Wiccan studying, soon to be college student, me and my kids listen to heavy, death and black metal, breast and formula feeder, circumcizing, tripp pants and band t-shirt wearing, pierced, tatted, bi-sexual, now and then I baby my kids, tough-loving, plump sized, don't give a f*&k, speaks her mind, open-minded, mama to 3 awesome hard core hell-raisers!!!!
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmelieH
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:53 PM

um, gross.   

cmb121906
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Yuck. That's why I don't buy any of that crap, shit can grow mold on it quick.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

mamaraylene

I would of returned the damn things to the store. If they can't sell good food then don't put it ont he shelf...How nasty is that shit!!

briana_paige

I was just wondering if you could use the F word more in your post...

HungarianQueen
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM

It's their new "special coating surprise." A little green adds a lot of flavor.

throwing up

adulation
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:56 PM

i would have complained to the grocery store and asked to get something else instead, or my money back.  it could have been improper handling on their part.  who knows. at least they have the contact info to the company so if customers complain to them, they'll complain to the company.

canegirl0700
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM

1-847-646-2000

Try that number

NikkiDoll
by Nicole on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM

I've had a really bad experience with milk I drank after it being in a cooler with ice overnight. I got so violently sick I had to go to the ER. I felt like I was going to die. I'll never eat or drink anything out of a cooler again! 

I would definitely try to get a hold of the company one way or another. They should be sending you coupons for new ones. Those things are not cheap!

gulfcoastmom4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Quoting cmb121906:

Yuck. That's why I don't buy any of that crap, shit can grow mold on it quick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)