Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O, post WEIGHT LOSS PICS!! Before and After pics of your weight loss success!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM
  • 64 Replies

As another poster already started, it is NY resolution time, and that almost always includes weight loss.  If you have ever shed a great deal of weight (whether you put it back on or not) post your before and after pics to inspire everyone!  Or just show off, whichever you want to do!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I have put back on though, about 10lbs so I'm working for the above pics again!  Post your pics and help inspire me and many others trying to lose weight this year :)

ticker

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoldierMom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Really no one? :(

ticker

SoldierMom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Will try another bump! 

-Ashley, 23-y/o Soldier, Army Wife, and Mother to a 3 y/o miracle boy, Azriel (survivor of Gastroschisis, SBS, and a triple organ transplant.) I am a vaxing, non-ERF, pro-life, part-time college student, COMMON SENSE type mother.

woodit2u
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM

bump.

Hopefully I will be able to show m weight loss pictures next year :oP

petersgal
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I don't have the photos yet... I lost 38 pounds last year between June and December - and I am aiming for another 45-50 by December of this year.  THEN I will have my after pictures to post with my before :)

So ask me again next January

If you like to cruise, join a group just for moms like you! Moms Who Cruise

SoldierMom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I am hoping to see some improvement by this summer! 

-Ashley, 23-y/o Soldier, Army Wife, and Mother to a 3 y/o miracle boy, Azriel (survivor of Gastroschisis, SBS, and a triple organ transplant.) I am a vaxing, non-ERF, pro-life, part-time college student, COMMON SENSE type mother.

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Before 200

After 160

but now im up to 180 :( and im pregnant so after this baby im working on it again. hoping to get down to 120

Mommy to Kain  08/22/2007 and Fiance' to Richard

Baby #2

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:00 PM

My heaviest weight was 180lbs. I got down to 118.

SoldierMom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:01 PM

That's awesome...40lbs makes such a difference :)  I am at 150 right now and trying for 130.  I am dreading baby #2 b/c I gained almost 30lbs w/DS and it took over a year to get it off.  And I have put half of it back on. :(  Good luck though, and thanks for sharing!

Quoting Ajanee12:

Before 200

After 160

but now im up to 180 :( and im pregnant so after this baby im working on it again. hoping to get down to 120

SoldierMom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Wow I haven't been 118 since middle school! Great job.

Quoting SuperPickle:

My heaviest weight was 180lbs. I got down to 118.

Not.So.Virginal
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

well, here's a before pic (most recent before pic i've taken)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)