Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Such a bad habit: be honest

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

what is a bad habit of hubbys or Bf etc  that you would love to change?

do you have a bad habbit that he would love to change?

SHED SOME POUNDS!...WIN A PRIZE!!...Biggest loser comp. begins Jan 9th 2010!!!! come Join The fit mama club

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:04 PM

DH has this annoying habit of non-stop talking!  If I have nothing to say, I keep quiet but when we're driving, DH has this urge to give me a running commentary on everything we're passing.  Drives me crazy and then he asks why I'm being so quiet.  I keep telling him because he can carry an entire conversation without me so why bother.

If that's the worst thing he does then I've got it good but it is annoying. 

katieschroeder
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I love my hubby, but the "man-vision" has got to change!  A sink full of dishes, laundry piling up, wiskers in the sink, skid marks in the potty, the list goes on and on!  He doesn't "see" any of it!  Just for one day I wish he could have my mommy-eyes!

mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM
He slurps ice cream off his spoon. Sorry it drives me crazy. I can't even stand to be in the room when he's eating ice cream

isra1986
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

He doesn't plan!
And I am a big time planner.
I wish he would take some time to just sit and make a schedule that he is going to stick to, not call me last minute and say "Do you want to go to where ever!"

Mezzi
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM

"MAN - VISION" LMAO!!!

OK i am sooo using that word!  finally my Husband has a diagnosis!

Quoting katieschroeder:

I love my hubby, but the "man-vision" has got to change!  A sink full of dishes, laundry piling up, wiskers in the sink, skid marks in the potty, the list goes on and on!  He doesn't "see" any of it!  Just for one day I wish he could have my mommy-eyes!

shoppingCHEAP - EASY & YUMMY MEALS!!eating

craftymom1967
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM

DH would love for me to quite smoking.   I would love for DH to NOT take an hour to tell me

about something.  He has a habit of going into too much detail about nothing!  It drives me

crazy because he usually gets off the subject, forgets what he was originally tell me.   Also

would love for him to STOP leaving his shoes and socks all over the house!

IluvAsialots4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM

bf smokes and i drives me crazy because i just quit.

i guess my habit is drinking.. bf hates that

~Alessandra~

TygerLily62
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM

He wipes his boogers under the car seat. It's disgusting.

He wants me to stop biting my nails, and I haven't touched them for a week!

inspain
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM

When channel surfing, try staying on any one channel long enough to figure out what's on. 

Also, if it's empty, THROW IT OUT.  Don't just put it back in the fridge!

The only appropriate attitude for man to have about the big questions, is not the arrogant certitude that is the hallmark of religion, but doubt. Doubt is humble and that is what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting shit dead wrong. - Bill Maher
joci2203
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM

The way he chews food, he is so loud and it grosses me out, cereal is the worst I will leave the room when he is eating cereal.

He hates that I don't put my clothes away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)