Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he has my kids pictures..

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM
  • 28 Replies

Someone we know *grown man* who is no longer related to us by marriage *short marriage* has my kids pictures on his * public* myspace profile. Not in his photos..but actually showing ON his page. Big pictures of my daughters. We asked him to take them down..and he refused so we contacted and reported him to myspace. They refused to make him take them down. Do we need to contact the police????

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gulfcoastmom4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM

dunno...bump

I don't see how the police can do anything

angelbabee2009
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM

i would seeing how he is no longer related at all and thats odd normally myspace is good with that

southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM

and he never had permission to put them up when he was related..

Quoting angelbabee2009:

i would seeing how he is no longer related at all and thats odd normally myspace is good with that

CafeMom Tickers

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Where did he get the pictures?

southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM

he took my moms memory card to her camera..

Quoting imthatgirl728:

CafeMom Tickers

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM

theres nothing you can do than. the pictures are his property. He can upload anything he wants.

I would just let it go and eventually he'll take them down when he realizes no one cares.

Quoting southernjess3:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

cherieb10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I would contact the police. If they refuse to make him take it down, then I think I would have to go to his hourse and force him to take them down.  

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM

The same thing is happening to my friend. Her son's biological father who has never been in his life and never met him has pictures of him on his myspace with the caption "This is my son" I don't get where he thinks he's his son, the child is 4 years old and he lives thousands of miles away. Doesn't pay support and refused to come to the phone when he did not show up for the hearing and child support called him. She did the same thing and reported it to myspace but they did not make him take the pictures down. If u find something that works let me know.

southernjess3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM

so he steals the pictures and can put them to where perverts can see them and i cant do anything????

Quoting imthatgirl728:

theres nothing you can do than. the pictures are his property. He can upload anything he wants.

I would just let it go and eventually he'll take them down when he realizes no one cares.

Quoting southernjess3:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

CafeMom Tickers

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Yeah pretty much. I don;t think theres a way for you prove the mamory card isn't his...or that it would be worth the cost of the lawyer to do it.

What kind of pictures are they that you're worried of a "pervert" seeing it?

Quoting southernjess3:

so he steals the pictures and can put them to where perverts can see them and i cant do anything????

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Quoting southernjess3:

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)