Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there a better place to go?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone know a better mom Web site out there? I always have questions but I'm too afraid to ask them here. My mom passed away when my son was not even 3 weeks old so I don't really have anyone to ask for advice. But I don't want to ask them here because everyone on this site is so judgmental and just downright mean most of the time. CafeMom is like high school all over again!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Aamy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Nope.

TygerLily62
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I"m sure there are, but I'm pretty sure that wherever you go you're going to find catty bitches. Maybe look for some different groups instead of this one....

SimplyMagical
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM

sorry you feel this way, not everyone here is judgmental (i'm not ) :) but as far as another site similar to this sorry .

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM

IVillage use to and those groups were worse then they are here...IMO.

I would suggest finding smaller groups, more towards your interest/questions and ask them.

As someone else said though....you are going to find female cattiness on any of them.

DebW629
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM

I think it depends which Group you are in.  I'm pretty new here, but I recently joined a Group made up of Christian women (not that non-Christians aren't nice! LOL...don't want to start THAT debate!)... but my point is so far I have not run across anyone who is intentially nasty there.  Good luck.

Deb W. ~ Happily married for more than 15 years with two beautiful children, a 12 year old girl and a 10 year old boy. Truly blessed and loving life. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)