Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't want SS to grow up to become obese

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:37 PM
  • 1 Replies

i recently posted something about my ss being a picky eater. yesterday he didn't finish dinner (again) so i put it in the fridge and told him he would eat it again for lunch. So today for lunch i told him he could either finish what he had yesterday or just wait until this evening and eat at him mom's house. he then says 'yeah, i eat my mama's food. that's the only food i eat.' i asked him if his mama cooked or just went to mcdonalds. he said she cooked. so i asked what things did she cook, hoping to find something that maybe she cooks all the time that i could get him to eat. he then says 'french fries, hamburgers and cookies'. i told him that may as well be mcdonalds.

what concerns me is his mom use to be an athlete and very fit. but since she had him she has just stopped caring about being active and healthy. i don't want my ss to grow up and be one of those kids that won't eat anything other than fast food. i try him on other foods but it's always a fight.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
TygerLily62
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM
I think you guys should be communicating with his mom about what she feeds him. He might be lying so that you'll give him what he wants.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)