Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2010 so far

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:43 PM
  • 1 Replies

I have to share im sooo excited

1. our ground breaking is tomorrow on our new home...needed this great news after the end of 2009 we miscarried on dec 5th so 2009 ended bad..and hubby couldn't be home

2. hubby finally has his orders and we will be together for 3 years shore duty (hes navy been in 12 years) we have been apart since 2005....well ONLY seen each other 28 weeks all  leave added up since 2005....we have a 3 1/2 year old and a 14 month old and I just cant wait to finally be together . This will be our first thanksgiving, Xmas and new years eve together  well also all the other holidays but in the past 4 years we haven't spent any of those three together

3. The Fit Mama club here on cafe mom turns 1 tomorrow and i am excited for that and want to thank cafe mom and all the moms in the group for making it a success..cant believe its been a year ....the group in soo important to me

thank you for letting me share :)

How has 2010 been for you so far?

SHED SOME POUNDS!...WIN A PRIZE!!...Biggest loser comp. begins Jan 9th 2010!!!! come Join The fit mama club

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommasbabies77
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM
boring except for Jordyn's seizure and I would have preferred it to continue to be boring:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)