Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating right is hard!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM
  • 19 Replies

Ugh, I'm finally starting to get hungry and there is pepperjack cheese in the fridge begging to be put in a grilled cheese sandwich. 

eating

Maybe if I google pictures of skinny girls I won't want to eat it lol.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JT32606
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:46 PM

oh stooppppppp....cheese is good for you!!!

im the worlds worst eater and still manage to stay under 120lbs lol...im constantly stuffing my face full of crap and healthy stuff too.....LMAO

I STILL BF my 17 month old son,is that ok?
I have pitbulls and they are terrible, they lick my sons face and cuddle up with him at night.
Im pro military, tattoos, piercings,AND legalizing marijuana

angelbabee2009

lol i know its very hard to eat right

naturalmom86

So what ARE you eating? If the option is to eat nothing or eat the grilled cheese sandwich,then you would be doing your body a favor to eat the sandwich (assuming you haven't eaten lunch).

naturalmom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Oh and if you are worried about the calories in the bread...you can always slice one piece of bread in half and make it that way.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM

I'm going to eat something, I'm not in to starving myself. I've tried that, I just ended up binging on a bunch of crap food.

I'm going to have a turkey sandwich, some carrots and an apple instead.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Im pregnaunt and bread is one of the few things I can keep down so cheese toast souds great to me.

naturalmom86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Whew...I am glad that you're not starving yourself. That sounds yummy!!!!

I'm going to eat something, I'm not in to starving myself. I've tried that, I just ended up binging on a bunch of crap food.

eema.gray
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

Put a slice of cheese on the sandwich.  :-)  I've found that allowing myself a small portion of what I'm craving makes the healthy food go down a lot better.

jcsmummy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

that was the hardest part for me.  i keep stuff like grapes, mini oranges & pre-cut carrots & dip on hand. i find i go for the stuff that takes the least amount of effort to make, so i keep my ready-to-eat options healthy.

that being said, a little cheese won't kill you, your body needs fat to survive.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Quoting eema.gray:

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

Put a slice of cheese on the sandwich.  :-)  I've found that allowing myself a small portion of what I'm craving makes the healthy food go down a lot better.

lol I did put some cheese on it. I LOVE pepperjack. If I weren't concerned with my weight right now, I'd be eating it with pepperoni on crackers lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)