Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I forgot eggs!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM
  • 0 Replies

So, I found this awesome meatloaf recipe online to use to make in the crock pot. I put some little red potatoes and whatnot around the meatloaf and it's been cooking since about 11:30am this morning...I JUST realized that I forgot to put eggs in the meatloaf...is it going to make it taste bad? I'm a vegetarian (DH isn't) so I hate making things with meat in it because I always forget something to add because I never really make meat products...

Does anyone know what'll happen? I'm assuming it just won't stay "loaf" shapped? Hopefully anyway. Or does the eggs help make it taste good too?

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), co-sleeping, baby-wearing, ERFing (and will be EHing), solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 17 years), vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student (graduating summer 2010!), gay rights supporting, Silverchair loving, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

"Stop trying to explain yourself....I'm not some over-sensitive hyperhormoned twatwaffle on CM" -Robyn

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)