Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate being full female!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:16 PM
  • 3 Replies

2009 i went 9 months without a cycle. 2008- i went another 9 months. when i get my cycles, they usually come full force. the last 2 months, i had a semi-"normal" cycle, for me at least. it lasted 2 days, really light. i mean i could probably wear the same pad the entire time without leaking. (i wouldnt but thats how light it was). this month, no. i am in the WORST pain ever. if i have my cycles somewhat regularly, then i have no cramps or anything. but right now, i feel like someone is stabbing me in the stomach/side area and it sucks

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wife.and.mommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM

pain killers work for me.

percs/codene/vics

MamaPeanut
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Are you on the Pill?  That generally regulates your cycle and makes periods lighter and easier.  I would def talk to your Dr.

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Quoting MamaPeanut:

Are you on the Pill?  That generally regulates your cycle and makes periods lighter and easier.  I would def talk to your Dr.

yea, i'm on yaz but i might be switching it tomorrow. i also have PCOS (which for me, makes my cycles practically disappear) and i'm getting help for that one too. as long as my cycles come somewhat regularly (07 i missed 6 times, but it was every other month), they arent painful at all. but its like the 9 months that i missed, the cramps and crappy feeling just hit me for this 2 day BS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)