Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help im in pain. may be tmi

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 20 Replies

ok this is my 3rd day now being in pain. at 1st i thought it was menstrual craps because i just started my cycle. but i've never been in pain this much due to this. usually my cramps last maybe a few hour then it gone but this is the 3rd day now. ive tried alive, tylenol, midol even a muscle relaxer nothing has helped. heating pad doesn't help either. it feels better when i stay in one place for a while but a soon as i move it comes back.  it hurt mostly on my right side and that side of my back but hurt everywhere. i just dont know what going on. i have a doc appointment tomorrow but ugh i might not wait that long. so any one know what it could be please help?

Updated

we spent almost 17 hr at the hospital. the did a pee test, blood work, x ray, and cat-scan.  I found i had appendicitis and had to get my appendix removed they had to wait til the on call doctor got there at 7 this morning . I,m doing ok i just glad it didn't bust before i got it checked out. i really drug up right now so that help alot just not alot of movement and no work till i get the ok on the 26th of the month.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emerald1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM

It could be your appendix.  If it really bad I would go to the hospital.  

Dara0820
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I agree with PP...or it could be your gallbladder....When my gallbladder attacks it starts in my back, and goes through the front..and it feels like I'm going to die (literally) I end up in the ER EVERY time..and they won't remove it because I'm pregnant...ahhh. good luck hun, hopefully it's nothing TOO serious...that would suck.

pregnancy

Dara

meagnriley33
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I agree with PP, could be appendix which is something you don't want to mess with and have it erupt inside of you.  Could also be something with your Kidneys.  If I were you I would call to talk to a triage nurse either through your local ER or if you have a nurse line through your insurance.  3 days in pain like that is not good especially if nothing seems to make it feel better.

treversmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM

thank it started in my lower stomach / abdomen  the it just moved outward i hope it just some bad craps but i just don't want to take any chances.

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I'd go into the ER. Do you have more bleeding than normal (possible miscarriage?). I dunno.

Heather : Ask me how you can lose weight!

rayzensun
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:46 PM

could be your appendix.... could be an ectopic pregnancy.... either way go to the doctor today!

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
Kelzie4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I just had the same thing happen... It was my appendix and i am lucky to be alive... i waited 3 days and decided i couldnt take it anymore. and my appendix bursted. I AM SERIOUS when i say you need to get to the hospital... FAST. It is not something to screw with. I almost died!

Dara0820
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Ouch..that sucks!! Glad you're still alive and okay. OP please at least CALL The hospital and tell them what's going on...tomorrow Dr may be too late....

Quoting Kelzie4:

I just had the same thing happen... It was my appendix and i am lucky to be alive... i waited 3 days and decided i couldnt take it anymore. and my appendix bursted. I AM SERIOUS when i say you need to get to the hospital... FAST. It is not something to screw with. I almost died!

pregnancy

Dara

AngelaP.
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:59 PM

I had the same pain, and they did take out my appendix. You should go to the ER and get checked out.

PinUpGirl7376
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

If it is cramping, I would suspect a really bad period but it could be a UTI/Bladder infection....miscarriage.  No matter what it is....if it hurts so much that you can't wait...just swing by the ER and in the very least they can rule out an infection and give you something stronger for the pain until you go to your personal doctor.  Or you could call your doctor....they usually have someone on call for them who can answer your questions or call in a prescription to make you more comfortable.  Hope you feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)