Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anyones man find stuff?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • 32 Replies

Well I love my dh but her has a very hard time finding anything. Its crazy. Things will be right in front of his face and he just cant find it. Then he ask me ad within seconds I find it. I mean its getting bad like to the point that I dont even really worry about if he cant find stuff because I know its right in front of his face. I will go somewhere and leave him food in a Tupperware in the fridge and he will go to in and out, or just wait til I get back because he just could not find it. I went to the hospital to have a baby and dh was not feeling well he starved the whole time I was gone, and I left a whole fridge off cooked and in Tupperware breakfast lunch and dinner of food. I guess sometimes I worry  about him.  Is anyone elses man like this? He has great vision, is this a man thing? I guess what scares me so much about this is that if something happend to me, I dont know what hed do.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:43 PM

LMAO, you are not alone. My DH does this as well. 

Ebony63
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Same here!! 

eyeheartsin
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:46 PM

LOL yeah mine's like that too. ..just the other day for example he was getting the kids ready to play outside. He put them in their old summer jackets and I asked why he didn't put them in their new winter jackets they just got. He claims he couldn't find them. I asked if he even turned on their bedroom light to look for them (which were hanging right there in their closet!) and he said no he just grabbed those ones. ..

spcjones203

It's a man thing.

dreamerinluv

HAHAHAHA.....NOPE.....he will just "skim" the room or whatever and still wont find whatever he is looking for even though it is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM....LOL =0)

Quoting Shaynas_Mommy:

LMAO, you are not alone. My DH does this as well. 

~~ Mother to 3, Step-mom to one, lover & best friend to German ~~

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM

lol, OMGosh my dh is the same way. He puts dd on those fancy undies that you wear under dresses because he cant find her underwear(that are always in her underwear drawer). Men are really from a whole other planet.

Quoting eyeheartsin:

LOL yeah mine's like that too. ..just the other day for example he was getting the kids ready to play outside. He put them in their old summer jackets and I asked why he didn't put them in their new winter jackets they just got. He claims he couldn't find them. I asked if he even turned on their bedroom light to look for them (which were hanging right there in their closet!) and he said no he just grabbed those ones. ..

peanut081981
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM

My DH can't for the life of him. It could be sitting RIGHT IN FRONT of him. Nada. Neither can my dad. Funny story about that one. 

My dad is a detective. Wait...let me set the scene. He's NEVER been to Alabama. We are from Cali, and they came to visit. My parents. I asked him to slow down while driving, cause it was raining, and there are deer. His response, "There are no deer around. They don't come out in the rain." What?!? Whatever. Later, the next day, he's snapping photos while sightseeing. That night he downloads them onto the computer, and sees *gasp* a deer, standing in the clearing, in the middle of a downpour. DOESN'T NOTICE. He's a detective ya know.

So now, whenever he can't find something, Mom will look over at my brother, or me, if we are in town, and say, "He's a detective, ya know."

Krystal

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:52 PM

lol, I cant not imagine that any man I know could be a detective.

Quoting peanut081981:

My DH can't for the life of him. It could be sitting RIGHT IN FRONT of him. Nada. Neither can my dad. Funny story about that one. 

My dad is a detective. Wait...let me set the scene. He's NEVER been to Alabama. We are from Cali, and they came to visit. My parents. I asked him to slow down while driving, cause it was raining, and there are deer. His response, "There are no deer around. They don't come out in the rain." What?!? Whatever. Later, the next day, he's snapping photos while sightseeing. That night he downloads them onto the computer, and sees *gasp* a deer, standing in the clearing, in the middle of a downpour. DOESN'T NOTICE. He's a detective ya know.

So now, whenever he can't find something, Mom will look over at my brother, or me, if we are in town, and say, "He's a detective, ya know."

briana_paige
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:53 PM

I hate that! What erks me the most is when he ask me where things are that he put up. He will always have a fit wanting to know where his belt is. For some reason, I am supposed to know exactly where in the closet or chest of drawers he put it. When I don't, he gets aggravated. MEN!!

Msvalsworld
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Mine can't find nothing and when he cleans up he puts things anywhere and then he  can't even find it

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)