Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do the underwear shopping for your dh or bf?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM
  • 23 Replies

I usually buy underwear for my dh because he ends up getting some ugly undies.  

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I have to because he will wear then with holes in them and falling apart. I get tired of looking at the raggity ones.

Alishia655
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

nah   i figure he is 38 years old...he knows what kind of underwear he likes. I buy my own, but his and his boys' underwear are all on him. lol

simplee_me
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:52 PM

No. He's nearly 44 years old. He knows when he needs underwear and how to buy new ones.

JenB1983
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I have.  Because I got sick and tired of seeing those faded, elastic falling out hanes.  LOL  But now I've created a monster.  He will ONLY wear Jockey(and real Jockey, not the made by Jockey for Target lol); or UnderArmour boxer briefs now.  My husband spends more on his underwear than I do.  Sad.  LOL

rayzensun
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM

usually me....

I don't know if he's gone underwear shopping in about ten years...

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
julls04
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM

yes. im a underwear-aholic swear i have over 100 pairs and in all different kinds (thongs booty shorts granny panties bikini you name it) and when me and my husband first started dating he had maybe 6 pair. now he can barely fit his clean underwear in his drawer when i do laundry :)

vickieb310
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Nope.  He's a big boy, he can buy his own underwear.

hautemama83

Yes I do. I am the only one besides him that knows exactly which ones to get, which BTW were the ones I told him to try lol. Not to mention if I dont buy them, he will wear his others out so bad they have holes in places they shouldn't.

kksmommy23

yes, I do all the shopping for our house.  If I dont , noone will...LOL

madelyns_momma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I buy them. But, it's not cuz he's incapable (although, the jury is still out on that....) of doing it himself, I just find funny ones I like and I buy them for him. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)