Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question! *update*

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:03 PM
  • 19 Replies

So my DD went to her father's house for overnight new years eve to new years day.  The court order says he's not allowed to drink when he has DD. I looked at his myspace and he has pics posted from new years eve where he had a party in the basement... should I bring that up in court? My lawyer never turned the paperwork into the courts that he can have overnights so I want to stop them.  My question is, since he had DD overnight that nite and posted pics of him drinking, is he violating the court order?

***So I called his mom... Got to thinking well maybe DD stayed the night with her since it was new years and she said nope, she stayed with her father. asked me why and I told her. She told me she would get to the bottom of it. (he attacked me and I have a protective order on him so I contact her with anything involving DD) Along with her father having pics up, 2 friends that were there also had the pics up and the girl posted a status of bring in the new year with Mike and Katrina and with the time it was posted, they were partying when DD was there. So now all of them have removed the pictures and she deleted that status. (I took pics and printed everything off before I said anything tho) So yea... he knows he messed up

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StashiaWest03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:08 PM

bump

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I wouldn't. Unless there are other issues then what you have posted...I mean...it was New Years.

momof2andloveit

sounds like it, in the pics does he have a drink in his hand? I would just talk to your lawyer about it tomorrow.

hautemama83

Are there actual pics of him drinking, or just pics of the party he had?

cherieb10
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:10 PM

From experience, do what you have to! I went thru this so many times. And if you can, print the pics and bring them to your attorney, as your proof. The judge does look at these. This is what I was told to do: at any time I feel he is drinking, i can send the sherriff's office there. And if they feel he is not capable of caring for DD, they will take her out of the situation and then I go pick her up from them. I live in louisiana, and I am not sure if the laws are the same where you live, but check into it. 

**If you want to print the pics, go to the page, pull up the pic, right click on them, and save to your files. Then print them out.**  

StashiaWest03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:11 PM

pictures of him taking shots and drinking beer... i've pushed this as an issue for 2 years. he has a horrible drinking problem and scares the hell out of me. if he wanted to party he should have let me keep her

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:11 PM

This

Quoting hautemama83:

Are there actual pics of him drinking, or just pics of the party he had?

StashiaWest03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Quoting cherieb10:

From experience, do what you have to! I went thru this so many times. And if you can, print the pics and bring them to your attorney, as your proof. The judge does look at these. This is what I was told to do: at any time I feel he is drinking, i can send the sherriff's office there. And if they feel he is not capable of caring for DD, they will take her out of the situation and then I go pick her up from them. I live in louisiana, and I am not sure if the laws are the same where you live, but check into it. 

**If you want to print the pics, go to the page, pull up the pic, right click on them, and save to your files. Then print them out.**  

I already printed them off. I've done it forever. That's how I always knew about his partying. His dumb ass would post the pics on myspace. I don't care if she was asleep and it was late. What if she woke up and fell down the stairs or something. Then what would he do. You can't care for a child when you're drunk!

StashiaWest03
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:14 PM

he's the one in the dark shirt

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Based on pictures only, you have no idea if "he" was drinking and if he did, how many drinks he had. For all you know, he had one beer. I wouldn't start trouble over this.

*Just saw the above picture, maybe that was all he had.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)